Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Guys,

I am not ready to throw Sen Sessions under the bus just yet.
    Like many of you, I have watched him fight like a street fighter in the Senate day after day and I can't believe the same guy who fought as hard as he did against the "Masters of the Universe" is going to just walk away from the most important part to raise money. Here is why I think there may be more to him then meets the eye.

As the Rupublicans are taking a beating in the polls and in donations right now and we all know why, immigration, the one person on the right side of this issue in the eyes of the American people is Sen Sessions.

The best way for him to earn votes and earn donations is to keep doing what he has been doing. The worst thing he could do would be to abandon all of us and go home to raise funds. He is getting the best publicity in the world right now fighting this bill and making lots of Americans very proud.

So, call me naive...and I might be....but I just have a hunch this is not as simple or as dumb as it seems. I think that "Good Ole Boy' knows exactly what he is doing. I think I will keep an eye out and see how all of this plays out. I will call his office and confirm my support for his actions so far and before this is over we might see that there was a method to his madness.

I don't know, I hope I am right. Time will tell.

April
    I am hoping for the best as well , Proud.

Sessions has NO problems with Alabama voters. His reelection does not depend on a visit from George Bush. In fact, it might lose some votes for him.

He's in Paris and will be back tomorrow. Hanson said a lot of calls about pro-amnesty senators moving ahead, but that it would be unethical when Session's is out of town. I replied to Mr. Hanson "How much more unethical then destroying the sovereignty of the American republic." 3 respected polls ras, gallup, zogby, not some LA newspaper, overwhelmingly opposed this bill and that 73% wanted no legalization. That I was born in Decatur Al and voted for him before I had to move to GA and Session's will be reelected by a land slide. We desperately need him in DC next week, because we can't trust them.

P.S. Hanson said he would only be gone 1 day. Maybe he's flying down and returning with Bush.

Thanks Delta7757!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    THIS SUCKS!!!!
    I despise g.b. He is so lucky he can hid behind 30,000 American troops.
    When he was sick I was happy for him..I was hoping that he would never come back. I let him know I like him better when he goes away.

If I was running for office (re-election) I would tell bush to F.O.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234