Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Get an attorney immediately and with the information you have provided, get an annulment. This is a disaster. Get this marriage annulled. Do it now ASAP.

Why were you in this man's country? Are you American and here legally? This man has a hold on you, I hope it is only marriage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: CAN I STOP MY HUSBAND FROM ENTERING USA?

Quote Originally Posted by xuxy4
    Hello everybody,
    I am desperate and need an advise, perhaps someone here has experience about my current situation and can answer me.

I married overseas, it has been 2.6 years now. My husband is getting his visa to join me in USA. He states that the embassy in Pakistan is sending him his passport back with USA visa this coming week. Thing is during our last conversations (3 days or so) His only topic is to come here get a job to save money in order to continue with his Immigration case, as far as I understand he just needs to get his permanent residence here as our marriage is over 2 years now. It is not conversation about planning where to work, how much he needs to pay while living in my brother's house. I am currently in disability due to a heart transplant, when I mentioned to my husband that once he comes here and starts working I will be losing my Medicaid, he showed not concern and just told me "do not tell them when I get there" I told him I could not do that. When I mentioned to him that at the beginning it is going to be hard and that most likely he will work 2 jobs right away he said "16 hours, oh I do not want to work as a donkey and I will need to rest.." This is something he would never say before. I do not know how to explain but I am in shock for the way he replied me and furthermore he wont bring money with him as he has been telling me, expecting me to "arrange money" for his Immigration case. Please someone tell me if I can call up Immigration so they can send him back even from the airport? I am afraid to think that Immigration would not consider my words and just think that I am getting worried for not reason. Advise please!
    Because you got married over seas to a non-citizen, your husband can't just come over here as a permanent resident. He MIGHT get a visitors visa but not permanent residence. The only way he can get permanent residence is if YOU file in his behalf by filing a nonimmigrant visa for spouse or K-3. This form has to be filed in Pakistan at the US Embassy and accompanied by the Petition for Alien Relative, Form 1-130 which YOU MUST file. If you don't want him here then don't file Form 1-130. These filing fees are pretty high so if he is expecting YOU to pay for it that solves the whole problem. Nothing will get filed if the fees are not payed.

As others suggested I would file for a divorce and contact USCIS and let them know your situation. I am happily married to a person I met in another country. These types of things take a lot of planning and a lot of investigation. Unless you plan on coming here illegally there is a lot to know, do and file doing it legally. A little investigating on YOUR part and you should be able to handle all for this yourself with out asking questions here on a site that deals with illegal immigration.

Its all pretty well explained on the USCIS web site:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants ... _1315.html

Now for the visitors visa, he is going t have to use someone as a reason to come here. Why don't you just say NO? Also, the K-3 visa is going to take several months to get approved. Probably over a year. FBI background checks have to be done, medical checkups etc etc. None of this will happen unless you are foolish to let it.

The mess you got yourself into is pretty easy to solve. I don't even know why you would waste the time it took to find this group and post? Especially since this site is not about solving adults marriage problems. Sorry ALIPAC members if I seem pretty cynical but something doesn't seem right about this posting.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

bigtex, gotta AGREE with your cynicism. There are too many little things that bother me, like 2.6 years ago. Americans would write two and half years ago. "I have no child" would usually be written "I have no children..."
    And, xuxy4, if you are a legal immigrant or a citizen, you can probably begin with help from legal aid, which will be able to steer you through the system.
    If you are a citizen, never, ever sell or give that citizenship privilege to anyone who may or may not be someone you trust. Sounds like you don't trust him much.
    Good luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad this is happening to you. In my case I never married the guy, He started showing these signs two weeks before the wedding. I left him but I was a few weeks pregnant ... believe me immigration will ignored you.
    They had been doing to me.

The good thing is that your husband is not here yet. Start moving and finding ways to divorce here. Now to get a visa he needs you ... I bet! try to deny it.

Do what you have to do but stay away from this man... it is clear that he was just using you. Sorry! ...be strong!

Xochi: How are you doing?

AE

My little piece of advice is that you talk to ICE, and let them know you feel you have been duped and that this man had conned you into marriage.

Explain his comments about lying to the government about him being there and about him asking you to lie to keep your medical. This would have to be a sure sign to them that he has already had bad intentions from the get go.

Take very good care of yourself and get help and if necessary as many other have said here, leave the area for your own safety. Let us know how things are and how you are. Good luck
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Xochi: How are you doing?
    I am doing better...thanks to this forum. I have gain a lot of knowledge about how our government works. Sadly with all the changes this country will soon become an open border ... that is that way that I see things going. I still have the option of moving out of this country open but I will leave that as my last option. Can't give up in all that I have here due to an illegal alien. I am currently writing letters to congress and other government agencies to make them aware that US citizens are becoming victims of illegal aliens and that we deserve to hear from them and not from illegal aliens. This helps me..

xuxy4
    Different people have diverse opinions. You have nothing to feel bad about. You could have found out that he was using you today, tomorrow or never.... the good thing is that you found out.... keep your head high and do what you have to do to get him out of your life.

You need to do a lot of research about what you signed for him to get a visa... make some phone call and tell them your situation better yet if you find an address to your DHS office or ICE... speak with them in person.

To me you are talking about a valid post to be in this forum and we all see things different and what matters is how do you feel.

To me you are talking about an illegal alien committing marriage fraud .... So your post is valid in this forum... and you are more than welcome to contact me privately

Take good care of yourself.

Xochi: We are in a tough battle and I hope the United States survives. I never thought I would see a day when people from around the world would be walking and flying into my country illegally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12