Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAN McCain Beat Obama?

Just wondering what your opinions are regarding this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he can't then you can kiss your 2nd Amendment rights as well as a few other's good by. The least of two evils.
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    don't know... don't even care.. I will not be voting for either... the way I see it we are SCR_ _ _ed if we do and SCR_ _ _ed if we don't with either one of these 2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could care less for any of the 3 stooges we have running. I want Ron Paul for president. He had an excellent stance on immigration.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8

Obama is the only one McCain could beat.

McCain sucks so bad and on top of that is following President Bush who has a historic low approval rating.

If the Democrats had run any decent candidates this year they would be dominating.

McCain could beat Obama because it is like Hillary says, many of her white and Hispanic supporters will not vote for Obama.

If Hillary beats Obama, McCain is toast.

W

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    I could care less for any of the 3 stooges we have running. I want Ron Paul for president. He had an excellent stance on immigration.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8
    Ron Paul's stance of immigration was poor. He is only for stopping the welfare and is for open borders - free flow of people. I would never vote for him - period

Time to smell the coffee, Ron is history, the wicked witch will soon be history and if Omygodbama wins America will be only be a page in history. None of the three stooges running are worth a plugged penny
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    I heard something on the news this morning about a blow the GOP
    would deal to obama in october , wonder what they have >
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, Fidilly dee. I'm not going to worry about this anymore tonight. I'll think about this tomorrow.

Did any of you watch on TV the other night that OBAMA is from INDONISIA?
    He grew up poor. As far as I am concern, I will NOT VOTE for him.
    He has NO RESPECT for this COUNTRY. He FAILED to put his hand over his heart while the Pledge Of Aligence was going on.
    I have a PROBLEM with THAT. First of all IT makes me sick.
    Second of all, I dont like his attitude, and its about everything he says.
    I dont watch him anymore, and I dont give him the time.
    I can not see how other people like him, and what he stands for.
    He becomes PRESIDENT we will be ruined. The USA is will be no more.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast