Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The one angle to work in the general election to best support our side is to support and help ensure pro-enforcement Republicans get elected in the House and especially the Senate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    I could care less for any of the 3 stooges we have running. I want Ron Paul for president. He had an excellent stance on immigration.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjauAv6I-E8
    Ron Paul's stance of immigration was poor. He is only for stopping the welfare and is for open borders - free flow of people. I would never vote for him - period
    That is absolutely not true. Ron Paul has a good policy on how to secure the border and enforce the immigration laws. He certainly isn't for open borders. I don't know where you got that information.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

once hussain has the dem nom, hillery will flip out and make the tabloids, mccain will win, the blacks will riot and burn their own hoods to the ground. mccain will be a one term lame duck. 4 yrs will go by as fast as $6-$10 a gallon gas will take us. at least untill iran is invaded, ww3 will be the bigger fish to fry. i sure wish this was a bad movie and not real. and as for the IA's, the USA economy will get so bad mexico will be a paradise for them. tragedy and turmoil i see for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    once hussain has the dem nom, hillery will flip out and make the tabloids, mccain will win, the blacks will riot and burn their own hoods to the ground. mccain will be a one term lame duck. 4 yrs will go by as fast as $6-$10 a gallon gas will take us. at least untill iran is invaded, ww3 will be the bigger fish to fry. i sure wish this was a bad movie and not real. and as for the IA's, the USA economy will get so bad mexico will be a paradise for them. tragedy and turmoil i see for us all.
    The is NO CHANCE of McCain winning...period.

I agree with the coming troubles (though not for "all") though but they have been brewing for a long time now.....Interesting that they don't get addressed in the "modern" era of 30 second sound bytes and 60 second debate comments.

Hell the three stogees will do better than these three a-- wipe nuckleheads, they are some real losing wieners.
    Just plain sicking to even hear them.
    My vote will go to RON PAUL or MICKEY MOUSE.

Or that other guy?? I guess hes a preacher right??
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I have the feeling Shrillary will be President...even if she doesn't get the needed delegate numbers. The Clintonistas are the dirtiest politicians EVER...and I wouldn't put it past them to make deals with the Super Delegates on the premise that Obama can't beat McCain. Shrillary is the only one who can beat McCain...but that's certainly nothing to be proud of!

Whatever the outcome...it's going to be a choice between leprosy and cancer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123