Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't dispair Justthefacts, I have had my keyboard fingers slapped more than once on this site. I know Alipac has to monitor carefully, because pro-illegal supporters are voyeurs here and they have been known to use it against William Gheen.

I didn't catch the very first part of the opening, but my first comment to my husband was this guy needs to revisit history and learn from his elders what his mothers ancestors did to his fathers ancestors.

There is an author poster on this forum - apachewhoknows -I would love to hear his take on this opening speech. He is one native American who is not pro-illegal alien!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i watched it all and dont have problem with any of it.
    well, almost.... I think i would have rather seen arizona US Senators speaking instead of Holder and Napolitano. The clapping sounds like it was mostly started from the Univ. or Arizona students.
    I HAVE NO PROBLEM with the clapping and cheering when he said that Gabby has opened her eyes for the first time. THAT is just fantastic news
    I have no problem with them clapping and cheering for Congresswoman Giffords opening her eyes for the first time either. I do have a problem with the fact that they seemed to be clapping and cheering for EVERYTHING! This should have been a time of reverence and respect and instead it was like I said before, a pep-rally. Disrespectful to the victims in my opinion.

Obama should have asked Patrica Maisch to join he's secret service,
    I think that lady saved 6 more people's lives by peelin' that extra magazine from his hand, she's is my hero!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Patrica Maisch is one that was most heroic.
    Imagine if that psycho got that clip loaded?
    Nightmare is all I can think. Not in my worse nightmares.
    I don't know, I just see theres a time to memorialize the fallen.
    And another time to celebrate Heroism.
    Clapping in celebration when one is grieving their loss?
    No, not right. Just not right.
    I could not see anything to applaud so soon after such tragedy.

Banned
    Re-Airing now.... 8:00 PM PST If you can bear watching It... TS

My biggest question is where was the security? When politicians like congressmen, senators and governors are in public like that they have police protection. I know Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who is in congress always has police around when she is doing something in public like that. In fact we had the Florida Senator's wife in South Florida shopping and she had Florida Department of Law Enforcement officers with her and the local police department was notified and a few of their officers were there besides the ones working off duty detail at the mall. If police were there this may have been prevented and if not then there would have been fewer people injured and killed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Am watching the beginning of this "memorial" (missed it first go-round) I cannot even dignify this farce with a response

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Am watching the beginning of this "memorial" (missed it first go-round) I cannot even dignify this farce with a response
    From Michelle Malkins blog.... Native American gives rambling speech while holding a feather. His remarks are frequently interrupted by whoops and cheers. He gives a shout-out to his son serving in Afghanistan. Brags about his ethnic Mexican background. Babbles about two-legged and four-legged creatures and the feminine energy that comes from Mother Earth.

Wow. I was taught that if you don't like it, present a solution. Could anybody please speak up as to what spiritual leader they would have chosen instead?

I am highly offended that Michelle Malkin, who I used to like, would insult a religious expression as babble. It is just as offensive to me as piss Christ and offending Allah.

If anything is babble, this phrase "moral imagination" used by our President shows to me that they think morals are imaginary constructs. I don't think so. I think that there are moral and spiritual principles that are as immutable as granite and as deadly as the laws of physics.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Memorial Service’s Native American Prayer Confuses Some

Memorial Service’s Native American Prayer Confuses Some

It was an 8 minute prayer that referenced everything from Father Sky to things that “slither.â€
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast