Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm good thanks anyway!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would have expected the ceremony to be opened with a prayer. It was opened with what is in my opinion, a pagan ritual. I had the feeling that the entire event was played to the Mexican audience and looked like a pep rally for the Dream Act. JMO.

It was, tastless.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I would have expected the ceremony to be opened with a prayer. It was opened with what is in my opinion, a pagan ritual. I had the feeling that the entire event was played to the Mexican audience and looked like a pep rally for the Dream Act. JMO.

It was, tastless.
    I agree it seemed to play to the Mexican audience.

The true Hero's were the woman who knocked the clip out of the gunmans hand and the 2 guys who tackled him. So why were they sitting many rows back while the guy who held Giffords hand (after the shooter was subdued) is also being called a hero and was sittiing in the front row ? Holding her hand was very loving and kind but how does that make him a Hero he did not stop the shooter or confront him in any way.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    My bottom line reflection on this is that the opening was a bogus farce

We are not a mexican indian nation
    We are a judeo Christian nation

It was stated the neither the victims or the purp was either indian or mexican

IMO , it is the lib progressives trying to make us into something we are not

A true memorial service also would have included members of both parties and not just the top 2 goofballs nappy and holder

I would have even taken this better if McCain or one of the Repub congress delegation would have spoken

This was pure progressive drama and ra ra and nothing else

"Boehner was invited but declined!"
    He said his first priority was to the House.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Boehner was invited but declined!"
    He said his first priority was to the House.

He probably got wind of the farce of a "memorial" that was about to unfold and wanted no part of it. I don't blame him one bit. I would not have gone to that democratic pep-rally either.

I still have yet to view the "pep rally" but have heard several of the audio clips on the radio. This may have been a setup session for use later on when full campaign mode gets under way.

It did not sound like a memorial serrvice, yet the emotions were not only heightened but vulnerable for exploitation, plenty of ripe minds for the harvest.

I might be wrong here but, I think come campaign season the psychological setup will pay off in aces and spaids.

The rock star atmosphere at the rally set the emotions up, the "T" shirts were the candy bait for the mind. The slogan "Together we Thrive" is the buzz words to be retrieved later on to stimulate the emotional connect of the memorial service of past along with all of the controversy and emotions in tow.

Come campaign season the con man will throw the words "together" and "thrive" into the campaign speech and the minds will be brought back to memories and connects to togetherness, Nirvana of yesterday re-visited.

The media has helped on both side by adding a tremendous amout of hype to the whole situation. The whole country has weighed in and heard all of the key words and will re-connect to that blissfull moment in the not so distant past.

This may have been a pre-campaign psychological set-up.

Plant the seeds and come back later and harvest the fruits. In this case the fruits and nuts.JMO

When I walk in the desert and I see a medicine stone I know what it is.

If I am ignorant and think it is just a rock I pass by and say nothing.

Personally I am glad to see the medicine stone and I greet it and grab it up.

Unless you have a medicine stone with more power, better shape, different content, it is pointless to complain about the medicine stone.

It is also pointless to call the medicine stone a pseudo medicine stone, a hokey medicine stone, a political medicine stone, or even a half-breed medicine stone. It is what it is.

If I cannot receive the healing and wisdom of the medicine stone I can call it names in anger and break it, thus preventing anybody ever possibly receiving benefit from it. If I cannot receive the healing is it the fault of the stone or the fault of myself?

As a Christian I cannot refuse healing from the medicine stone because it is "not Christian." After all, the medicine symbolized by the intertwined snakes is not Christian either. Actually the symbol of the rock is common in Christian theology, as is the snake. I choose the rock. The medicine stone.

Am I babbling?

Good bye.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    When I walk in the desert and I see a medicine stone I know what it is.

If I am ignorant and think it is just a rock I pass by and say nothing.

Personally I am glad to see the medicine stone and I greet it and grab it up.

Unless you have a medicine stone with more power, better shape, different content, it is pointless to complain about the medicine stone.

It is also pointless to call the medicine stone a pseudo medicine stone, a hokey medicine stone, a political medicine stone, or even a half-breed medicine stone. It is what it is.

If I cannot receive the healing and wisdom of the medicine stone I can call it names in anger and break it, thus preventing anybody ever possibly receiving benefit from it. If I cannot receive the healing is it the fault of the stone or the fault of myself?

As a Christian I cannot refuse healing from the medicine stone because it is "not Christian." After all, the medicine symbolized by the intertwined snakes is not Christian either. Actually the symbol of the rock is common in Christian theology, as is the snake. I choose the rock. The medicine stone.

Am I babbling?

Good bye.
    SAY WHAT ? ? ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast