Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Black teachers ¿?
    I have never had a black techer in here. It seems there is a Racist War in USA between Blacks and Withes persons forever. I hope this ends one of this days......

It seems to me that throughout the beginning of time, whites and blacks never got along, along with the mexicans and the whites all the combination of people we seem like we are all at each other.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Three days before the election, I learned that John McCain has many black family members as well. He denied the fact that his grandfather owned slaves, and well you know how things go.... All of a sudden the McCain family is mixed with white and black family members. The McCain's have a family reunion each year, which appears to be 70% black and 30% white. John has refused to attend any of the family reunions, however, his brother and many other white family members do attend. I've often wondered if John McCain's black "adopted" child is one of his relatives, or his illegitimate child. All I know is McCain keeps that kid well hidden...

The news media continues to refer to Obama as the first african american president, however they do forget he is bi-racial; much like the McCain family.

Probably the most amazing one of these cases, is with Strom Thurmond; the Senator from South Carolina whose entire career was based on his defiance of the black race. Then once he died, truth came out he fathered a child with a black woman... It was the skeleton in the closet most higher ups knew... and not released until after his death. So Strom's children have a black sister.

The following is a good read on the subject:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m ... _113681711

We keep hearing that this year will mark the first time a major political party in the United States nominated a woman or a Black person as its presidential candidate. For women, that is true, but some historians say Sen. Barack Obama, if elected, would not be the nation's first Black president. They say he certainly won't be the first president with Black ancestors--just the first to acknowledge his Blackness.

Five Black Presidents
    http://www.diversityinc.com/public/3085.cfm

One Drop Rule
    http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~tmarsh/engl4 ... rop%20rule
    ------------------------

I hope by Obama being elected the some of this racism pushed by those who stand to profit from it can finally end. There is not excuse now. Slavery ended 300 years ago and we need to get over it. Anyone from any race can become what ever they set out to do in America. Maybe it’s about time affirmative action is ended once and for all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Diane wrote:

I've often wondered if John McCain's black "adopted" child is one of his relatives, or his illegitimate child. All I know is McCain keeps that kid well hidden...
    I believ McCain's adopted child is from India or Sri Lanka, or Bangledash.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you think this kind of education is ridiculous....then you better prepare yourselves for the "Hispanic/Mexican" teachers in our schools and universities who are teaching American students that the SW United States still belongs to Mexico...and illegals have a right to live in the U.S. Yep....that's what they are teaching....in required history classes! Compasionate and diversified teaching is the new wave....and no one is paying attention to what's going into our schools....and what's coming out! Heaven forbid that anyone would deprive our children of the truth (according to the open borders activists)!!

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    If you think this kind of education is ridiculous....then you better prepare yourselves for the "Hispanic/Mexican" teachers in our schools and universities who are teaching American students that the SW United States still belongs to Mexico...and illegals have a right to live in the U.S. Yep....that's what they are teaching....in required history classes! Compasionate and diversified teaching is the new wave....and no one is paying attention to what's going into our schools....and what's coming out! Heaven forbid that anyone would deprive our children of the truth (according to the open borders activists)!!
    whats wrong with hispanic.mexican teachers?? jsut because they are from a different ethnicity they are bad?? are assuming that just because a teacher is of hispanic descent they will teach them that??

Re: Can You Believe this Crap?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Last night when I get home from work, my son tells me that his math teachers told his class that Obama was not the first black president of the USA. He went on to explain that Obama is actually the 6th black president. I was lit up like a match! A math teacher explaining US history in the first place is out of place. Much less passing on crap that just is not true. So I ask him who his math teacher was and what color, of course he is a black man. My wife and I are both furious over this and I haven't yet decided how to best handle something like this.
    you know what is crap?? the fact that you're wasting ur breath in such an issue thats really not worth it. if it bothers u then go ahead and go speak to the principal about it. and its sad that you say "of course he is a black man" there are some white people out there who also belive this just like there are blacks people who dont. Teach your kid what you believe is the right thing and teach him what he should say backed up by facts if this ever comes up again. How about everyone just gets over the fact that Obama is black or 1/2 black or whatever and remember that he is an American

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    Last night when I get home from work, my son tells me that his math teachers told his class that Obama was not the first black president of the USA. He went on to explain that Obama is actually the 6th black president. I was lit up like a match! A math teacher explaining US history in the first place is out of place. Much less passing on crap that just is not true. So I ask him who his math teacher was and what color, of course he is a black man. My wife and I are both furious over this and I haven't yet decided how to best handle something like this.
    you know what is crap?? the fact that you're wasting ur breath in such an issue thats really not worth it. if it bothers u then go ahead and go speak to the principal about it. and its sad that you say "of course he is a black man" there are some white people out there who also belive this just like there are blacks people who dont. Teach your kid what you believe is the right thing and teach him what he should say backed up by facts if this ever comes up again. How about everyone just gets over the fact that Obama is black or 1/2 black or whatever and remember that he is an American
    If I am not mistaken . . . it is ALWAYS the BLACK people who keep bringing up race and not WHITE people. White people could care less about color now and we want a person that is qualified and can do a job and I know WE are tired about hearing about skin color. The teacher being black is ANOTHER prime example of BLACK people continually bring up RACE!!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    There are still quite a few million people who feel Obama still needs to prove that he is a natural born American citizen! He may not be... Time will tell.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast