Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Canadian Illegals Are Stealing American Jobs

Visa 'overstays' often blend in

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... stays.html

She had something more going for her than just fake documents. With strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and the ability to speak English like an American, few would suspect the 39-year-old Canadian is an undocumented immigrant, especially in Arizona, where the overwhelming majority of unauthorized immigrants are Mexicans who crossed the border illegally through the desert.

Chouinor flew on a jetliner from Winnipeg to Phoenix as a tourist more than two years ago, needing only a Canadian driver's license to enter the United States. She hasn't gone back since.

Chouinor represents the millions of undocumented immigrants, many from Canada and Europe, who have entered the United States legally with student, work or tourism visas and then remained after their visas expired.

Known as "overstays," they have received scant attention in the contentious debate over immigration reform and homeland security, even though the government estimates overstays make up at least a third of the nation's total undocumented population of about 11 million people.

There are 820,000 foreign-born Canadians living in the United States
    http://www.migrationinformation.org/USf ... cfm?ID=244

Canadian illegals are stealing the jobs that Americans WANT to do.

820,000 invited guest and most with valid visas is nothing compared to 20 million illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You're not the least bit upset at these Canadian lawbreakers?

Gee, I wonder why...

Is it because of RACE?

Being from Canada I will not stand up for her as she broke the law. The only difference between her and a Mexican or Central American is the fact that she speaks English . As for Canadians being here, many are on student or work visas. I won't argue that there are some illegals. It is very hard for Canadians to get residency now thanks to the free trade deal.
    Are the foreign born Canadians in the United States that you mentioned legal are not?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Stop_The_Illegals
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You're not the least bit upset at these Canadian lawbreakers?

Gee, I wonder why...

Is it because of RACE?
    WHOA THERE BUDDY...............who's discussing RACE here?

Warning........don't even take another step attempting to bait anyone here.

Furthermore, where did you read that "not the least bit upset at these Canadian lawbreakers?"

Don't put words into people's mouths cause that won't fly.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

You need to read the rules. We do not allow race baiting on these forums.

Secondly, I'm concrened about all illegal immigration.
    There are 820,000 foreign-born Canadians living in the United States
    Nothing is said about how many are illegal aliens just that they are native born Canadians living in America. What's your point?

Dixie

Side note here:

It's refreshing to meet white supremacists who don't need to resort to shrill screams of "idiot" or "moron" for lack of a viable argument.

Well done, guys.

As for putting words in people's mouths,
    a smiley emoticon response suggests one is in a chipper mood.

How else does one decipher that

As for race: WHERE ARE YOUR "CANADIAN ILLEGALS" threads at?

I'm searching for them...
    All I see is Mexican this
    and Mexican that.

We don't segregate our illegal aliens based on nation of origin.

Dixie

There are many countries illegals come from so how many other countries beside the ones we read about in the news regularly will you mention?

MW
    Stop_The_Illegals wrote:

It's refreshing to meet white supremacists who don't need to resort to shrill screams of "idiot" or "moron" for lack of a viable argument.
    First off, there are no "white supremacists" here, but there is one obvious race baiter. Secondly, it appears you are the one lacking a viable argument.

As for race: WHERE ARE YOUR "CANADIAN ILLEGALS" threads at?

I'm searching for them...
    All I see is Mexican this
    and Mexican that.
    When we have 15 to 20 million illegal immigrant Canadian's in the United States with thousands illegally pouring across the border monthly, I'll show you some threads regarding illegal Canadian's. For one reason or another, you've obviously chose to ignore the fact that the bulk of illegals in the United States are from Latin America. Knowing that, wouldn't it stand to reason most of the threads would be about illegal aliens from Latin America and/or Mexico?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast