Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Stop_The_Illegals
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    You're not the least bit upset at these Canadian lawbreakers?

Gee, I wonder why...

Is it because of RACE?
    I am upset at ANYONE who breaks out laws. The 820,000 foreign-born Canadians living in the United States appear to be LEGAL immigrants who have broken no laws. I have no problem with that. Come from where ever you want just follow our laws to get here.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

There are 820,000 foreign-born Canadians living in the United States
    Does that mean that there are 820,000 Canadians born outside
    Canada here?

Besides, Canadians assimilate and blend in very easily due to
    the similarities on US/Canadians cultures (excluding Quebec )

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by smoketrolls
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=26071

You need to read the rules. We do not allow race baiting on these forums.

Secondly, I'm concrened about all illegal immigration.
    Nothing is said about how many are illegal aliens just that they are native born Canadians living in America. What's your point?

Dixie
    She had something more going for her than just fake documents. With strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and the ability to speak English like an American, few would suspect the 39-year-old Canadian is an undocumented immigrant, especially in Arizona, where the overwhelming majority of unauthorized immigrants are Mexicans who crossed the border illegally through the desert

Overstaying= remaining here after the visa has expired...right?
    In that case that seems illegal to me...
    What's your point, Smoke?

Seems to me she is an illegal immigrant and in that case a criminal or civil offender. That is my point.
    Yes, and..............?

:P :P :P :P

I think this is a case of Illegal Immigration, but I will let you interpret this one. I am sure you know more about the laws and have a better understanding of what illegal immigration is all about.

Besides I am a newcomer and I am getting acquainted with this site yet, so donīt expect any more opinions from me on this case.

[quote=smoketrolls]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dixie":1ji5wm93

Nothing is said about how many are illegal aliens just that they are native born Canadians living in America. What's your point?

Dixie
    She had something more going for her than just fake documents. With strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and the ability to speak English like an American, few would suspect the 39-year-old Canadian is an undocumented immigrant, especially in Arizona, where the overwhelming majority of unauthorized immigrants are Mexicans who crossed the border illegally through the desert

Seems to me she is an illegal immigrant and in that case a criminal or civil offender. That is my point.
    Yes, and..............?

I think this is a case of Illegal Immigration, but I will let you interpret this one. I am sure you know more about the laws and have a better understanding of what illegal immigration is all about.

Besides I am a newcomer and I am getting acquainted with this site yet, so donīt expect any more opinions from me on this case.

:P :P :P :P[/quote:1ji5wm93]
    Put your tongue back into your mouth, SMOKE......not pertinant to this post.

If one is ILLEGAL, what matters their origin?

I could be wrong here but I don't think that I am.........no one is giving a pass to an ILLEGAL Canadian, Romanian, Brit, Mexican or any other nationality. Our desire is to stop ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS from breaking the law.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Smokey, another point if you'd like a debate. Since when has the Canadian Prime Minister come demanding of our president to have special privilages as Vicente Fox did for his illegal aliens?

Have not seen one other countries leaders come calling to ask that their people who are here illegally get special privilages or help, nor have any asked for amnesty either.

So what makes Mexico and it's illegal aliens so special that we have to cater to them politically, culturally and accomodate their language? Why has the Russian President not come here and tell us we need to treat his people with kid gloves, and accomodate them and give them rights within America?

Something stinks within our own government and that of Mexico, and all Central American countries, when they tell us how we can treat their citizens who come here illegally, and our government bows down to it, as well, it shows how truly a corrupted government is when they expect special treatment of their lawbreakers, when they themselves would NEVER consider giving foreigners in their land anything but the worst treatment.

When someone comes here, breaks our laws, from the get go, then expects special concessions, you bet we are going to be more than angry.

As for "other" illegals, if you know who they are, then you have an obligation to let them know, they have broken our laws, and best get out, if they refuse, then the authorities should be notified.

BTW, why is skin color such an issue to YOU? Do you know how many people here are not white?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=2ndamendsis][quote=smoketrolls]
    Quote Originally Posted by "smoketrolls":prjimy8m
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dixie":prjimy8m

Dixie

Yes, and..............?

:P :P :P :P[/quoterjimy8m]
    Put your tongue back into your mouth, SMOKE......not pertinant to this post.

If one is ILLEGAL, what matters their origin?

I could be wrong here but I don't think that I am.........no one is giving a pass to an ILLEGAL Canadian, Romanian, Brit, Mexican or any other nationality. Our desire is to stop ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS from breaking the law.

.[/quoterjimy8m]

You said it. A bit harshly I suppose but you indeed said it yourself. That was my point.

My tongue is right where it belongs and not below

Quote Originally Posted by Stop_The_Illegals
    You're not the least bit upset at these Canadian lawbreakers?

Gee, I wonder why...

Is it because of RACE?
    USER BANNED. POST REMOVED.

We don't segregate our illegal aliens based on nation of origin.

Dixie

Show us how many Canadians are here illegally first!

Since you missed it! Remember, I told you about Roger, the illegal alien from Canada. The one that got deported. I'm glad he's gone! He was a wife beating criminal.

I just searched and it appears that Alipac has 9,300 post with the term Canadian. 26,100 for Canada.

Looks like you were wrong again.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    All those dang Canadians, coming down here, with their gangs and their "foreign" language, refusing to speak American, geez, what next??....
    ...LOL...LOL

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast