Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That is so well said gusgriswold!! The Mexican illegals have made the most noise, whined the most about "their rights" and have abused America the most, thus, we have complained more about them than anyone.

But ya know, those Canadian illegals, down here saying "ay" all the time and expecting us to have tranlsators for them, we got to stop them and their "ay-ing"!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    All those dang Canadians, coming down here, with their gangs and their "foreign" language, refusing to speak American, geez, what next??....
    ...LOL...LOL
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Wake up troll boy and realize who the biggest problem is. Miami has 885,000 illegals and I can tell you most of them don't speak English or French.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I think troll boy is a Mexican. He doesn't realize his posting on the Irish was posted on this website months ago. Then there have also been postings on Canadians, Brazilians, Koreans, Chinese, Eastern Europeans and those from other countries.
    Billygoat time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=26071

You need to read the rules. We do not allow race baiting on these forums.

Secondly, I'm concrened about all illegal immigration.
    There are 820,000 foreign-born Canadians living in the United States
    Nothing is said about how many are illegal aliens just that they are native born Canadians living in America. What's your point?

Dixie
    She had something more going for her than just fake documents. With strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and the ability to speak English like an American, few would suspect the 39-year-old Canadian is an undocumented immigrant, especially in Arizona, where the overwhelming majority of unauthorized immigrants are Mexicans who crossed the border illegally through the desert

Overstaying= remaining here after the visa has expired...right?
    In that case that seems illegal to me...

Quote Originally Posted by smoketrolls

Nothing is said about how many are illegal aliens just that they are native born Canadians living in America. What's your point?

Dixie
    She had something more going for her than just fake documents. With strawberry-blond hair, blue eyes and the ability to speak English like an American, few would suspect the 39-year-old Canadian is an undocumented immigrant, especially in Arizona, where the overwhelming majority of unauthorized immigrants are Mexicans who crossed the border illegally through the desert

What's your point, Smoke?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Dixie

Seems to me she is an illegal immigrant and in that case a criminal or civil offender. That is my point.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Dixie

Seems to me she is an illegal immigrant and in that case a criminal or civil offender. That is my point.
    Yes, and..............?

It doesn't matter what people look like or where they come from. It's whether they are here legally or illegally that matters to us.

Your appearance does not effect your immigration status.

Dixie

Well said Dixie.
    If the Canadian woman got caught it is most likely due to the fact that someone ratted her out.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast