Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As for race: WHERE ARE YOUR "CANADIAN ILLEGALS" threads at?
    Gee... the things I learn...I never knew that Canadians were a race

What a nut bar.... OBL
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

No! He got the race baiter boot!

Some people can't play by the rules.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

........but I wasn't through playing with him yet.

Geez, you mod's sure now how to spoil a guys fun.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Dixie wrote:

........but I wasn't through playing with him yet.

Geez, you mod's sure now how to spoil a guys fun.
    Sorry
    Had to flush him with 4x playing the RACE card plus the old white garbage being flung around.

We give them every chance to clean up their pathetic act but they rarely can do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Looks like Mr. OBL has got OCD about people from Mexico!!! I'd say this guy has the problem, he just kep mentioning it. OCD, yeah, they have medication for that.

Gee... the things I learn...I never knew that Canadians were a race
    Yeah, they are, my mother was called a "canuck" (due to her French last name) when she was a kid in Seattle, she was soooo offended, she thought it was a derogatory name!!!LOL

All those dang Canadians, coming down here, with their gangs and their "foreign" language, refusing to speak American, geez, what next??....

But honestly, what a dork, illegal is illegal, and the only difference with them and the illegals from our southern border, is there is a whole lot less, they do not march in our streets waving the Canadian flag demanding amnesty and saying "Viva Canada!". If they are illegal, and in the shadows, they need to voluntarily go home, or face deportation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think troll boy is a Mexican. He doesn't realize his posting on the Irish was posted on this website months ago. Then there have also been postings on Canadians, Brazilians, Koreans, Chinese, Eastern Europeans and those from other countries.

April
    Great job Dixie and 2ndamendsis! Your mod team effort was awesome!

All those dang Canadians, coming down here, with their gangs and their "foreign" language, refusing to speak American, geez, what next??....
    ...LOL...LOL
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

And the Canadian "reconquista" agenda is hard to ignore also.

It is true that many of the comments are relating only to illegals mainly from Mexico or Central America. Very little is being said about the Canadians or other groups. I'm not ashame to say that this is a fact and that we have gone after the Mexicans and the Central Americans. This is a priority on many peoples mind and it has become a priority because the illegals from these regions have invaded our land and are treating Americans with no respect.
    If you remember I did not see any Canadian flags this year in the illegal protest that the illegals had. I saw Mexican and other flags. Canadians are not saying they want to take over our country and that it is a land that belongs to them. So if you are looking to make a comparison you have no case against the Canadians.
    I'm not saying that we should not be talking about illegals besides the Mexicans and Central Americans. We should be discussing the Canadians as well as others groups. Illegal means illegal, but I for one will not make any excuses for what has been commented about the mexicans. Mainly the Mexicans because this is the biggest group and the group that is promoting hatred and using terrorist tatics to intimidate American people. Send the Canadians back if that's the right thing to do but before you do that make sure you have millions of mexicans and central americans back in their place.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast