Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Which Candidate Looks Best ?

We have a lot of threads concerning our choice of who we think will better serve this nation .

I also hope we just debate and not turn this place into a divided group of politicle advacates . Already names are being called ,I have been called a couple names by some who's choice I respectively dissagree with . We all want whats best for our nation, even if we don't agree who is best qualified to serve .

I thought this thread might serve us all in by researching all of them .

I will start with Duncan Hunter who so far is my choice . This can change as more info on him comes to light . I also likeTom Tancredo .

I have to go take care of business ,but will return to this later .

Our enemy is united even with some differences .

Tancredo/Hunter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Which Candidate Looks Best ?
    The one with the best hair.

(You can't tell I'm follicly-challenged, can you...???)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hunter/Tancredo

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My first choice would be TAncredo -

Then Ron Paul.

I will say this, I do hope we don' t get so divided that we allow one of the 'good ole boys' to slip in.

If illegal immigration is your #1 - then it seems either of these three would be good. We simply have to decide which one of the three can be elected and get behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Then Ron Paul.

I will say this, I do hope we don' t get so divided that we allow one of the 'good ole boys' to slip in.

If illegal immigration is your #1 - then it seems either of these three would be good. We simply have to decide which one of the three can be elected and get behind him.

We not only have illegals to be concerned with . We also have other non assimilating groups who don't care for our Constutution or laws of freedom . They are building their armies while we fight illegals . This is not paranoia ,it is a fact that they keep proving with their words and actions .

Have to go now be back tonight .

I support all three second tier candidates; however, my first choice is going to Paul because of other issues outside the illegal immigration arena.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Tancredo and Hunter still look best to me. I haven't given up on Ron Paul yet either, but I want to do more research. This time around, I am going to take my time. I don't want to be fooled again by another Bush. It's has been hell for a long long time.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Then Ron Paul.

We not only have illegals to be concerned with . We also have other non assimilating groups who don't care for our Constutution or laws of freedom . They are building their armies while we fight illegals . This is not paranoia ,it is a fact that they keep proving with their words and actions .

Have to go now be back tonight .
    This is precisely why I have chosen Ron Paul. It is very very simple. IF illegal immigration is your only issue, then Tancredo is a better fit ONLY on that one issue, and perhaps Hunter.

BUT, to me -- Illegal immigration is just one facet of the "world empire mentality" that is taking form. The open borders, the infringement on our civil liberties via the Patriot Act. The NAU, Money policy, Constitution, Foreign Relations, Nafta, CFR/MSM pulling strings ... etc.., so head and shoulders above all that is Ron Paul. I 'use' to think Illegal immigration was a problem in and of itself. It is not. The governments and special interests policies are creating it. You cannot get rid of it unless you remove the parent responsible for it and MANY OTHER loathsome things.

So, Ron Paul is my choice. Just go to his site, read under articles or go to RonPaulLibrary.com and see his stances on ALL the issues. There are writings dating back decades and you will find that many of the things he was waying we should war against are happening now... Perfect example is his stance on Foreign Policy. Nation Building, War.. all coming to pass.

MW
    PhredE wrote:

The one with the best hair.
    According to the criteria you've set forth are we to assume this is your candidate of choice:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast