Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PhredE wrote:

The one with the best hair.
    According to the criteria you've set forth are we to assume this is your candidate of choice:

OK, MW you're in "time out"

Well, ok - I see your point. But who said "she" has the best hair anyway?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    NoamNASTY, This link doesn't state anywhere that Paul is either for or against islam.
    I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the reasons muslims like him is because he wants us out of Iraq and out of middle eastern politics and for the US to have different foriegn policy.
    The middle east is their sacred homeland, and they view us as violaters.

I do agree with you on the subject that islam is dangerous for America. I know there are peaceful muslims, but the fact that both peaceful muslims and islamic terrorists follow the Quran is enough to have me worried. The Quran specifically tells muslims that it's okay to lie if they are under duress, and it also tells them that they should have no tolerance for anyone outside islam.

Thanks Sippy for your imput , and I can see where we all have some homework to do because i don't know for sure yet who i will vote for .

The Jews and Israelites had a sacred homeland too , but the muslims built on a MOSQUE on top of it .

Why did islam choose the most Holy Jewish and Isralite site to put a mosque on ? They already had two ,Mecca and Medina in Saidi Arabia of course .

This just so happens to be the sacred place of Christians and Jews .

Islam has 97% of Middle east, why is the 3% Israel ask for so much a problem for the world ?

Hunter thinks it's not and we sould stop making Israel give up land .

Hunter is my candidate of choice, for his stands on immigration, trade policy, his advocacy of a Constitutional Amendment banning abortion, and his belief in having a very strong national defense capability.

I could also vote for Tancredo, Keyes or Paul. If an Establishment Globalist becomes the GOP's nominee, I'll likely be voting for the Constitution Party's candidate.

Why are the other candidate supporters not joining this thread ?

We all need to learn about each of them so we can make a better choice this time around .

Surely everyone hasn't already made up their minds .

What if Ron, Tom ,Duncan or any of our favorites don't get nominated , then what ?

MW
    PhredE wrote:

Well, ok - I see your point. But who said "she" has the best hair anyway?
    Okay, maybe she doesn't have the bestest, but she's certainly got the mostest!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    NoamNASTY, This link doesn't state anywhere that Paul is either for or against islam.
    I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that the reasons muslims like him is because he wants us out of Iraq and out of middle eastern politics and for the US to have different foriegn policy.
    The middle east is their sacred homeland, and they view us as violaters.

I do agree with you on the subject that islam is dangerous for America. I know there are peaceful muslims, but the fact that both peaceful muslims and islamic terrorists follow the Quran is enough to have me worried. The Quran specifically tells muslims that it's okay to lie if they are under duress, and it also tells them that they should have no tolerance for anyone outside islam.

Thanks Sippy for your imput , and I can see where we all have some homework to do because i don't know for sure yet who i will vote for .

The Jews and Israelites had a sacred homeland too , but the muslims built on a MOSQUE on top of it .

Why did islam choose the most Holy Jewish and Isralite site to put a mosque on ? They already had two ,Mecca and Medina in Saidi Arabia of course .

This just so happens to be the sacred place of Christians and Jews .

Islam has 97% of Middle east, why is the 3% Israel ask for so much a problem for the world ?

Hunter thinks it's not and we sould stop making Israel give up land .
    NoamNASTY, you are right about the Jewish and Israli site having the Dome of the Rock built over their holy site. Have you read recently that the muslims now have the rights to the Dome of the Rock, and they have bulldozed over many Jewish archeological sites to try and bury any evidence of Christianity.
    Interestingly enough, the muslims also built a huge graveyard over the western (or eastern) gates, which lead to the Garden of Gasthemety, because this is supposidly where Jesus will come through on the second coming. They built it there thinking that Jesus would now avoid it. BOY WILL THEY BE IN FOR A SURPRISE.
    It's interesting that there is so much religious fueding behind these nations, and it has been going on for thousands of years. I don't see how we can fix any of it in a short, or even in a century from now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    NOamNASTY-
    Ron Paul is for Islam? What have you been reading? Why do you think he has the Muslim vote?

Assalaamu Alaiikum Brothers and Sisters,

"You can help by sharing and sending this note to all the muslims you know as well as by registering as a republican and voting for Ron Paul in the republican primaries in your state . Heres why : Muslims and ZAmericans have an unique window of opportunity for the 2008 election . There is a candidate running as a republican that would work to ct off all the funding to israel ,remove ALL US troops from Arab lands and repeal the Patriot Act ."

' It's our obligation to come together and stand up for not only our best interest, but the best interest of the Ummah ."

www.muslimsvoteronpaul.com

Paul claims our involvement is why they attack us . If this is true, then why do they attack and destroy all the other nations we have no intertest in ?

Peaceful muslims are intimidated by radicals in every muslim nation . So the peaceful ones are no help to civilized society ,imo , they don't stand up to terrorist, yet stand in their host nations streets and protest against our ally . Burn towns in France and demand speial food in prisons that our prisoners are not allowed , I could just imagine one of our white or black prisoners telling the warden they don't eat pork ! Or walk into a drivers license place covered up like a KKK and refuse to remove the costume .

We all need to learn about each of them so we can make a better choice this time around .

What if Ron, Tom ,Duncan or any of our favorites don't get nominated , then what ?
    I have made up my mind, I'm voting for Ron Paul because I want my country to be like it was ment to be. I understand not only what Ron Paul is proposing, but how he can make it all happen. I also know that he could easilly win the nomination if the fence-sitters would get off the fence and if people would stop listening to utter BS about Dr. Paul. I'm kinda tired of seeing hit-pieces and utter lies posted about him, though I know there will be many more.

I want illegals out of the US and Ron Paul has tried to help us have that. If you will recall the bill he introduced to end birthright citizenship via an amendment? There are plenty more examples as well.

I've said my part, I'm not going to argue, you are more than welcome to post any misconceptions or issues you have to www.ronpaulforums.com or just completely ignore Dr. Paul if you so choose.

Sippy we may be living in the best and the worst generastion of man .

I hope for all the world that we soon will war no more and all live in peace together .

Until that time we will just have to keep fighting for good . I think freedom is good if not abused because once it is something else, it's not freedom anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm

I have made up my mind, I'm voting for Ron Paul because I want my country to be like it was ment to be. I understand not only what Ron Paul is proposing, but how he can make it all happen. I also know that he could easilly win the nomination if the fence-sitters would get off the fence and if people would stop listening to utter BS about Dr. Paul. I'm kinda tired of seeing hit-pieces and utter lies posted about him, though I know there will be many more.

I want illegals out of the US and Ron Paul has tried to help us have that. If you will recall the bill he introduced to end birthright citizenship via an amendment? There are plenty more examples as well.

I've said my part, I'm not going to argue, you are more than welcome to post any misconceptions or issues you have to www.ronpaulforums.com or just completely ignore Dr. Paul if you so choose.
    Thats whats great about Americas, we have a choice .

Posting these truths are not to make anyone mad .

I just think we should be real sure this time around . All questions should be ask and all info discussed on all of them .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast