Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Code:
    know what Qualudes were!
    I didn't use them, but I know people who did.

I now have a serve case of vertigo
    Funny you say that. My husband had a vertigo attack so severe, back in Dec, he ended up in the emergency hospital. He can't get any relief. It's ongoing, and very debilitating ! He has seen every doctor you can imagine with no lasting results.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

http://www.galeo.org/story.php?story_id=0000004553

Please forward a copy of this article to all CEO's of your local hospitals. I think they should have satellite ICE offices outside the emergency room. If someone comes in without documentation, call them.

Koobster - My son had 3 open heart surgeries by the time he was 5 (and peritoneal dialysis and g-tube feedings and whatnot). So glad to hear your life was saved! These doctors are miracle workers. I'm not even going to mess this post up with the atrocious behavior I saw from a certain group of people who were probably illegal. I am filled with gratitude that so many brilliant, kind-hearted people worked hard to save my son, and that includes all of you tax payers, even though we had great insurance. Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear your story, Koobster. I know there is a medicine I've seen docs use for vertigo -- I'll look it up today. If you could at least get into a clinic and ask for it or something.

I just dont' get how this is happening to our country -- how Americans can turn their back on their fellow Americans. We truly are ceasing to exist as a country, I feel, if this is going on.

The medicine referred to above might possibly be meclizine hydrocloride or Antivert. Also, check with the doctor to see if any of your current meds are causing the dizziness.

I'm not really familiar with the billing, but my daughter is a nurse in care management. She said even if the states don't allow illegals to receive care, there are 2 clauses under Medicare/Medicaid that are used to cover them.

And, jjmm, when they grab their chests and holler chest pain when they don't really have chest pain, we call it MMS or Mexican Matriarch Syndrome around here. Usually occurs on holidays when they feel like they haven't gotten enough attention. :P :P :P
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I really don't understand how they get away with this. As a legal immigrant I don't get to see a doctor until I produce my insurance card.

Some months ago a guy was being interviewed on CNN about illegal aliens. Don't know who he was but one comment he made stuck in my memory. He said, tongue-in-cheek, "I don't know why these people want to become citizens anyway. They would lose all their benefits!"

Hmmm....

Yes it is meclizine. I am taking 3 to 4 times a day. i can get no relief, some days are better than others. Yes, I got my life saved at Childrens hospital of LA, california. Was the best Hospital I have ever been in.
    After I had my heart attack, also had to go get a aneysum fixed, nearly killed me. I had insurance through my work, then after that they dropped me like a hot potatoe.
    yes I am white, American indian, cheeorkee, and apache, and german.
    My father was killed in the Korean war, and he was from germany, but, he had to get all the peoper paper work. And he loved this COUNTRY sooooo much, he help fight to protect this COUNTRY. And he died for it.
    ILLEGALS have the apitude to say give me you owe me and you stole from me. The thing is how could I steal anything from you, when I wasnt even born yet??? Maybe you where, but, I wasnt here when all this was going on in the 1800s. So an Illegal can get everything when they didnt fight for this country??? I have never had a slave. In fact my reaatives where MURDERED. Indians where killed for this land.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

what is vertigo any how and how does someone get it???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

what is vertigo any how and how does someone get it???
    Veritgo is like having a severe case of motion sickness. It's an inner ear problem. My husband does take Meclizine. Thanks for the input though.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

2 clauses under Medicare/Medicaid that are used to cover them.
    One is emergency care and the other is urgent care. In other words, burns or a broken arm that is not life threatening but it has to be fixed and it can't wait for the next visit to a primary care doctor. They can be denied benefits for the ER visit, if it is not an emergency or urgent care.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast