Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Welcome, Yukonkid! Great article and even though these are the most severe afflictions we can inherit from those here from all over the world, a few of our grocery stores have antiseptic wipes to wipe hands and the cart handle at the door. For those that don't I keep a pack in my car, as how often in any store do you see employees cleaning door handles rather than concentrating on the glass?
    My son is a truck driver and he keeps antiseptic wipes in his truck all the time and takes them in at various places. I thought he was just a clean freak...but maybe you two are onto something. All things considered, it might be good for me to get a pack to keep in my car. And, as a matter of fact, I noticed in my local grocer for the first time today those antiseptic wipes just today!

for the complete article, go to the website, I reached some kind of limit on the cut and paste

the best creditability for any article is the presence of supportable references

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonkid
    To clarify:

after going to www.douglassreport.com

search under "illegal immigration"

Sorry everyone!
    Here is a direct link: http://www.douglassreport.com/immigrationwnd.html

How many United States citizens have died from deceases brought here by criminal aliens? More than Osama bin Laden murdered on 9/11/2001?
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonkid
    my fault, I realized that afterwards,
    You'll get the hang of it, just hang in there, I was scared to death when I first started posting.

Did you sign up for e-mail alerts at the top left hand side of the page? It is important to get the red alerts!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12