Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Were you a pom-pom carrying cheerleader in a former life, April?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!!!

my choices:

1. Tom Tancredo

AMERICA NEEDS TOM!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have offered my hosting volunteering..... the message needs broadcasting...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    I have offered my hosting volunteering..... the message needs broadcasting...

Yes and patriotic Americans are the ones that are going to have to do the broadcasting. MSM is owned by the corporations and they have no interest in broadcasting what is good for America!!! I believe our continued support of Tom is already helping more than we realize. LETS keep up the good work!!!

The Secure Fence Act of 2006

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I didn't see anything about mandating the building of the fence.

I think that would be included under the broad range of border security issues Tom mentioned.
    Rep. Tancredo most definitely supports the mandating of the construction of the fence.

Also, Rep. Tancredo was an original cosponsor of H.R. 6061, Rep. Peter King's legislation that is known as The Secure Fence Act of 2006. On the very date that Rep. King introduced the legislation, September 13, 2006, Rep. Tancredo became an original cosponsor, along with approximately twenty-five other representatives. Here is a link to a list of cosponsors of that bill: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 06061:@@@P . Incidentally, Rep. Ron Paul was not a cosponsor of that legislation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123