Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hello Wreath how the heck are you?

I think Tancredo has alot of great Ideas and as I said if you put them all in one bill you will get nothing passed, we need to do them a piece at a time ( alittle here a little there).
    I agree. What might get through the House might get stalled in the Senate by tactics. I guess one would have to guage the resolve and intensity of the pro-immigrant groups and their Senators.

And some things can be framed as long overdue pieces of legislation--things which are not so easily construed as "xenophobia. " An example, which I have raised elsewhere, is funding agricultural technology. This has been a strongly declining trend for thirty years, largely because of pressure from farm workers groups, and no one was taking the other point of view--- to improve tech. in farming.

Another way might be to replace a social service program that is in reality just a handout for "minorities" with something else that is harder to defraud and has a more equitable impact.

But if they think they can get tougher legislation through go for it! Close the birthright loophole and chain immigration.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    What might get through the House might get stalled in the Senate by tactics
    When it comes to illegal immigration, this senate is a PROBLEM!!!

American citizens NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM...as they suggested they deal with talk radio!!! We need to fire many of these people!!! They are continually a problem with illegal immigration...

They might as well just come out and say...
    "lets give our country away!" ... and yes there are some repubicans that need to be dealt with as well when it comes to pandering to big business. We need to replace these people and get ALL the CORRUPTION OUT OF OFFICE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK

American citizens NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS PROBLEM...as they suggested they deal with talk radio!!! We need to fire many of these people!!! They are continually a problem with illegal immigration...

"lets give our country away!" ... and yes there are some repubicans that need to be dealt with as well when it comes to pandering to big business. We need to replace these people and get ALL the CORRUPTION OUT OF OFFICE!
    You got that right JAK!!!!! And all I would like to add is.......

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

You got that right JAK!!!!! And all I would like to add is.......

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!
    Me to April and its time to make another donation to!! he's a true patriot!! We could fix this country with someone like him!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh, its horrible.. half of the democrats are solicalists and the other half are liberal leaning pandering lamebrains.. we are kinda stuck.. its a shame.

April

What a great pic of Tom! Thanks. May I borrow it!

I was thrilled when I saw Tom's announcement on his website. Then I got an email from him and immediately sent in another donation. Man I'm going to be broke when this is all over, but the way I look at it, Tom is an investment into my future.

I hope all you Tancredo fans will give a little financial help to him too - after all, we are collectively Tom's PAC - and he needs us. You could say we're Tom's Special Interest Group Darlings!! Well, I don't know if you guys want to be referred to that way. You could be Tom's Special Interest Group Dudes!

Tancredo for President 2008

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    What a great pic of Tom! Thanks. May I borrow it!

I was thrilled when I saw Tom's announcement on his website. Then I got an email from him and immediately sent in another donation. Man I'm going to be broke when this is all over, but the way I look at it, Tom is an investment into my future.

I hope all you Tancredo fans will give a little financial help to him too - after all, we are collectively Tom's PAC - and he needs us. You could say we're Tom's Special Interest Group Darlings!! Well, I don't know if you guys want to be referred to that way. You could be Tom's Special Interest Group Dudes!

Tancredo for President 2008
    I am glad you like the pic!!! By all means borrow it and spread it around!!!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOO TOM!!!!

There are so many threads on Tom so if this has been posted please let me know.
    ~~~~~

Tancredo outlines his amnesty-free immigration proposal
    By Chris Barge, Rocky Mountain News
    July 11, 2007

U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo today called last month’s failed Senate immigration bill "a piece of junk" as he outlined his own, amnesty-free proposal.

Among the bill’s top provisions: reduce the number of legal immigrants to the United States by two-thirds, and stop giving citizenship to the U.S.-born babies of parents who are here illegally.

"I think our bill is the true comprehensive immigration reform package," said Tancredo, a Littleton Republican who plans to introduce the measure within a week.

His plan drew immediate fire from the Colorado Immigrant Rights Coalition. "Congressman Tancredo’s proposal is unjust, unrealistic and completely out of touch with the American people," the group wrote in a statement. "It is sad and tragic that Mr. Tancredo continues to play the politics of fear and hate, rejecting the values of family unity, civil liberties and diversity that are the cornerstone of our democracy."

Tancredo’s proposal comes a month after a Senate bill fell 14 votes short of the 60 needed to limit debate and clear the way for a final vote.

That legislation, which was crafted by a coalition that included Sen. Ken Salazar, D-Colo., would have made millions of immigrants eligible for lawful status while tightening border security and creating an employee verification system to weed out illegal workers.

After what became known as the Senate’s "grand bargain" fell apart, lawmakers in both parties said further action on immigration was unlikely this year. And House Democratic leaders signaled they had little appetite for taking up an issue that bitterly divides both parties and tied up the Senate for weeks.

"This wonderful bill they thought they had was a piece of junk in reality," Tancredo said. "What we were able to do was avoid exacerbating the problem, but we were not able to solve the problem. They kept saying, ‘That’s it. We’ve tried everything we can." And I’m saying, ‘No, you haven’t.’"

Tancredo’s bill would also require employers to verify their employees’ Social Security numbers before hiring them. And it would bar states from granting in-state tuition to illegal immigrants who graduated from a high school in that state, unless they offer the same rate to all U.S. citizens.

Tancredo has introduced several similar immigration bills in the past. While his bills have not been passed in full, many of the ideas in them have been inserted into other House measures.

His strategy each year, he said, is to "set the goal post. That’s what you do on all of these issues. You move the discussion to your side of the field."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 40,00.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    "This wonderful bill they thought they had was a piece of junk in reality," Tancredo said. "What we were able to do was avoid exacerbating the problem, but we were not able to solve the problem. They kept saying, ‘That’s it. We’ve tried everything we can."

And I’m saying, ‘No, you haven’t
    I love this man's spirit!!!!

SHOW EM' how it is supposed to be done TOM!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast