Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to start looking at every Senator in every state and also every Congressmen. I am looking at mine closely and looking for there dirty little secrets and bills they have passed. I think we need to bring them all out of closet and expose them for what they are. Traitors. How much space would it take to have every state put on this forum and let us post evertime we find something out new about our elected officals? Could we buy up bandwidth. Could it be done? We then would have it all in one spot.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    Here's what I have to say to the Naysayers---

Never ever give up. Let these little dips here and there recharge your batteries.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

We need to start looking at every Senator in every state and also every Congressmen. I am looking at mine closely and looking for there dirty little secrets and bills they have passed. I think we need to bring them all out of closet and expose them for what they are. Traitors. How much space would it take to have every state put on this forum and let us post evertime we find something out new about our elected officals? Could we buy up bandwidth. Could it be done? We then would have it all in one spot.
    EXCELLENT IDEA. LET'S CALL IT THE "HALL OF SHAME"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with Paige .
    Life is a journey and it is important to be patient , positive and never give up your trust in justice , faith and love for the country .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Excuse me, but this little break between 1348 and 1639 while the Senators crawled up each others butts ... was designed to wear US down too and with hopes we'd run out of steam. It's all tactics, to confuse activists, have us lose momentum and deflate confidence !

Are we going to just let go, lie down and let them win like this ?

Hell no ... don't let go !

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

There has been alot of press about it here. The one big article in the Miami Herald and in the Spanish version had an indepth report on focusing on labor and not on families under the new immigration system. It has made more Hispanics against it. On blogs from the Sun-Sentinel there are all kinds of people who are angry about the bill and have been doing things to stop it. They have give fax numbers and email addresses to Senators and have been encourage others to contact them.
    As someone else has said many people don't know how much taxpayers are forking out to help illegals rather than Americans. The taxes are extremely high in South Florida and I have used that to let people know that it is partially due to the illegals. I would tell them education alone is killing us as they have 4 or 5 kids who don't speak English when they start school. They get food at school, the ESL programs as they don't speak the language, and free tutoring as the family can't help them with school work. Then the food stamps and other government handouts cost us as well. Even car insurance also costs more as we need to buy extra coverage due to many illegals being unlicensed drivers. When people see it hits them in the pocket book then they get angry. It definitely gets people to take a stand about this bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of us, and that includes the very surprised lawbreakers ( lawmakers) have our emotions all over the spectrum. Our lawbreakers are surprised because SO MANY AMERICANS and LEGAL immigrants ARE AWARE and roaring back at them.

I've only been here and awake for slightly over a year. Look at our traffic folks, we ARE MAKING PROGRESS, we have blocked the traitors efforts before.

I am now including in each comment, be it by phone, or fax, snail-mail, or the more infrequent email (too easy to delete), the fact that these lawbreakers (I'm polite) are now facing the most self-educated voters in the history of this country. Self-educated? We HAD to be. The mainstream media sure wasn't giving info on this subject a year ago, nor were our lawbreakers...we got it from online sources, each other here and on other boards by those of us willing to do the time consuming research, talk radio, and now...CSPAN. Watching the action on the floor and aided by the few Senators who were willing to tell the TRUTH, the sheeple slowly are waking up. I wish I was artistic and could do a drawing of a sheep turning into a roaring lion or an attacking eagle or something.

I think we just need to keep on doing what we're doing.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Rockfish, I am very very depressed right now. I feel overwhelmed by the enormity of the fight we're immersed in, and absolutely terrified that we might lose. I'll fight to my dying day, but I feel way too many Americans are asleep on this issue, and when they eventually wake up, it might be too late.

Too many Americans are still not yet affected (or at least they don't realize they're affected) by illegal immigration. But if this bill passes, the changes in our country will be swift and pronounced. Just wait until upper middle-class neighborhoods are inundated with poor Mexicans and Central Americans...all of them here now legally, and all of them able to get mortgages for nicer homes. How? Well, many banks allow up to 4 primary borrowers on one single mortgage loan. So you get Jose, Juan, Enrique and Alberto to all go into one mortgage loan, and BANG! They qualify. Then they move their families into the house, and you have 20 people living in a 3-bedroom house. Then, this once lovely upper middle-class neighborhood becomes overrun with live chickens running around the street, beat up old cars parked on the lawns, mariachi music blaring, trash everywhere....you get the picture.

And when Spanish is the only language you hear anymore, and you can't get treated in emergency rooms because there are lines of poor people waiting to get their hang nails removed...

And when your job is gone...taken by an illegal. Well, what then?

All these sleeping Americans are going to wake up and say, "What the hell happened?". But it will be too late.

I'm truly depressed. If I was a drinking woman (which I'm not) I'd get drunk right now.
    Americangirl...I know how you feel, I have been on the bandwagon about Illegals for a while now.
    And you are right about American that are not effected..YET..
    We lived in Las Vegas for about 5 yrs...98"-04"..in that time I realized that there was a very big problem, but I thought that it was only out west. When I saw and experienced the totally transformation of Las Vegas (that is now called LITTLE LA...well, lets just say it was one of the reasons we moved back to Michigan. Since being back here..I also see it happening hear, and I must admit, I wonder why??? With our economy so bad, but I have just learned that our state gives Drivers Lic. to illegals, and we ARE a welfare state (so you know what that means)..it is like a growing cancer!!! I too, am totally discusted..so I can relate..I feel that our politicians are not even trying to help us...they are under the control of other special interests. What can we do (other than what we have been doing?) I just don't know, because it seem that IF you are a legal American citizen, you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHTS!!! It all goes to the others..and here in Michigan, (and I don't want to sound totally, racist)..but we have the largest population of Muslims (Dearborn)..and we just found out that Pres. Bush has ok'd 7000 refugees from Iraq to come and live here...so yes, along with the increasing Illegals..we also have the bad economy...and now..7000 more Muslims..again..I am not racist..but I am totally fearful, at this point..thanks for letting me vent...!!!!!!!!

I will NEVER tire of tighting this fight. ever.

Punks have phones off today.. (how nice for them)

I'm calling - I hope you are too... VISITORS!! CAll.. we got about another hour I guess...
    (10:01 am my time right now)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234