Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cheer Up Everyone

I can tell by the mood of this board that a lot of long faces are dominating a lot of households right now.

We have to remember if cloture passes that the final bill would still have to be voted in in order to make it to the house.

Let's not forget about the senator who wants to vote YES on cloture so that he can add an ammendment to strike a path to citizenship from the bill.

We all know that this ammendment won't pass.

The final bill is really the key. There's going to be a lot of people who aren't satisfied on it but who voted YES on cloture.

All we can do is the best we can do right up to the last minute. During the thirty hours of debate that cloture will provide, our energy should be soley focused on making friends, families, and neighbors aware of what is happening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good points made Rockfish!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Cheer Up Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Let's not forget about the senator who wants to vote YES on cloture so that he can add an ammendment to strike a path to citizenship from the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    The final bill is really the key. There's going to be a lot of people who aren't satisfied on it but who voted YES on cloture.
    These senators are banking on you thinking that way. It's a procedural tactic to confuse the electorate. They aren't stupid - any vote for cloture is a vote to allow the illegals to be legalized. I don't want to hear any excuses later down the road. That junk sounds like a Republican party damage control to me and you can ship that down the river. Cause I'm not buying it.

I believe a no on cloture to be our only chance at keeping this bill from going to the house. Remember cloture is a toss up now, but the final vote only needs a simple majority. Keep those prayers,phones faxes and emails active!
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Keep pressing NO on cloture to Senators. There are enought cockamamie Senators to vote a 51 margin on the bill should it get to a vote. Remember the incredible corporate and business elite funded power of the Grand Compromisers...they will not allow an amendment to blow up the bill thereby allowing to reach final vote. Voting NO on cloture is by far our best chance, maybe only chance, of killing the bill
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats right Rockfish. We have go to keep moving. Then after there is a no vote on this stupid bill we have to get ready to start pounding all over again. This is not over until Bush and his pack of rats which is 80 percent of the Senate and Congress are gone.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I have been sending emails to the senators. In a article in the newspaper they were saying that some unions are against this bill as are many legal Hispanics as they are worried this bill won't allow them to bring their relatives over. Even the Cubans are divided on that issue. The legal Hispanics are where the votes are so hopefully they will start screaming louder.

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Unfortunately there is a lot more wrong with this bill than the Z visa amnesty. Let's not forget: DREAM Act (in-state tuition for illegals), AgJOBS (1.5 million farm workers, which many will eventually become illegals), guest worker program (200,000 workers per year with a forthcoming amendment to increase numbers), etc., etc. Furthermore, the bills reduces the 800+ mile Duncan Hunter fence to 370 miles, promises increased beds and BP agents, which have already been promised (previously written into law). I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. The Z visa amnesty is not the only problem with this bill. Oh, did I forget to mention that it doubles legal immigration?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CHARGE.................Yee-Haw!!!!!!!!

I am SUPER CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!! Long Faced? Not me. Look around, we got them on the defense, even if they don't know it yet, there surrounded! Fire at will. Send them home. Pass a bill to put them in the circus at target shooting boths and fire bb's between their eyes all afternoon! YEEEEEEE-HAWWWWW!!!!!!!! There on the run,,,,,,,get'em boys,(and girls)America is waking up!!!! AWAKE SLEEPING GIANT, AWAKE. FEAR NOT, IT IS ONLY WE, THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Rockfish my hubby was amazed at his work how few people know about this. He started telling them and they were angry. Most were people who were tired and just wanted to relax when they got home from all their work. Some were young people who had no idea. They don't realize their jobs are in jeopardy if this passes.

We have to tell the average citizen what is happening to them. Some won't care, but if 1/2 of the people you talk to do, then that's more calls to their reps.

Where's our TV ad campaigns. We need ads on TV between the sitcoms.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast