Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"If a NUKE goes off on American soil, a mob of Americans should converge on DC to demand the arrest of Bush and Chertoff to begin public trials for treason for leaving our Borders open and unsecured for six years after 9/11 ! "

That aint no joke! Just remember that our govt. needs to be held responsible and no one else. I dont want to here about war with another country or some terrorist organization. Our govt. has had all these years to fix the security issues and it hasnt, profit is always trumping safety.

"But as cayla99 pointed out we'll be under martial law and UN troops will be brought in to control unruly Americans."

There are enough privately owned firearms in this country to equip the worlds largest army, so let them declare what ever they want and watch them meet "we the people". Those blue helmets wouldnt stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    It's ALL SCARE TACTICS. The globalist elites who are trying to run the world are seeing that Americans are waking up. This country is the one they know they'll have to gain control of, and it's their most difficult task.

As people start realizing what's going on and are demonstrating all over the country, communicating on the Internet, and the voice of American people has started to be heard with a loud, clear message that our country will not be stolen from us, they are in a panic.

Mainstream media censors all of the marches and protests.
    We are being propagandized like never before.

They know now that it's got to move fast now or they're screwed. All of the scare tactics are simply not working any longer. They'll mess up their grand plan simply because of their individual greed and need for power, coupled with the fact that Americans are not going to let this happen now, or ever.

In the end they'll turn on each other. They already are.

The US military should march to washington and arrest them all. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to that.

Let our soldiers in Iraq be attacked by Iran after the US does something stupid like bombing Iran the way Isreal bombed Syria the other day, and our troops are going to be sitting ducks. Iran just needs to march over there.

And off topic, I have a question, please. Can someone tell me how to use the font colors, font size, etc.? Whenever I click on them, they just put a code into the text but don't change the font, print size, etc.
    Thanks.
    ANQ
    ANQ, good point here and you are right. The NWO freaks are realizing there are bigger and more frequent speed bumps in their world domination plans, and they don't like it. They know the US is their biggest setback because of their armed citizenry. No country in which the citizens were armed has ever been taken over by another power. This is precisely why our founding fathers believed in the 2nd Amendment.

On the font and color things, you have to put your cursor in the middle of the codes it sets in. For example, on the font size, "[font] text here [/font]". The same goes for the color, bolding, underline, etc.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

The NWO freaks are realizing there are bigger and more frequent speed bumps in their world domination plans, and they don't like it. They know the US is their biggest setback because of their armed citizenry. No country in which the citizens were armed has ever been taken over by another power. This is precisely why our founding fathers believed in the 2nd Amendment.
    Exactly, Sippy. Couldn't have said it better myself!

I have no doubt that US citizens will protect this country no matter what it takes. We are being propogandized to the point that all news is controlled, but people know better now.

I'm comforted by hearing people who call into C-Span at 7 a.m. ET for the Washington Journal, because they seem so informed (although some are a little edgy). But people Get It now and we will do whatever it takes. Founding fathers had a plan, and it's still intact in the form of our 2nd Amendment. Thanks!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234