Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for the link, florgal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If a NUKE goes off on American soil, a mob of Americans should converge on DC to demand the arrest of Bush and Chertoff to begin public trials for treason for leaving our Borders open and unsecured for six years after 9/11 !

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If a NUKE goes off on American soil, a mob of Americans should converge on DC to demand the arrest of Bush and Chertoff to begin public trials for treason for leaving our Borders open and unsecured for six years after 9/11 !
    W
    After we arrest Bush and begin public trials we should demand that we have our own National Grass Roots News Network instead of the globalist nonsense we have have as options right now!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

W
    Here Here!!

sturmruger wrote
    After we arrest Bush and begin public trials we should demand that we have our own National Grass Roots News Network instead of the globalist nonsense we have have as options right now!
    Here Here!!

While we're at it, we can deconstruct the Private Criminal Reserve who loans out phantom money and charges our government interest on it. Those members are guilty of aiding and abetting crime that originates back to 1913.

Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

W
    We won't be able too, we will all be under marshal law on lock down. Naturally, it will be for the good of our country. My guess is right after it happens the current powers that be declare themselves to be either gods or appointed by God to control every aspect of our lives.

OMG this crowd has me sounding like a conspiracy theory nut-case!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Well, we should always exercise prudence and be on the lookout for such thing... but...

I seriously wonder how many of these types of news releases are more related to just 'turning up' the domestic fear factor so that the real agenda of the Boosh administration can go forward with less interruption...
    The problem: The people of the US don't trust their government anymore.
    Agreed. Its the same fear-mongering "mushroom cloud" rhetoric we heard leading up to Iraq. Same 2 objectives:

1. War in the Middle East.

2. Taking away constitutional liberties of Americans (for our own safety).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It's ALL SCARE TACTICS. The globalist elites who are trying to run the world are seeing that Americans are waking up. This country is the one they know they'll have to gain control of, and it's their most difficult task.

As people start realizing what's going on and are demonstrating all over the country, communicating on the Internet, and the voice of American people has started to be heard with a loud, clear message that our country will not be stolen from us, they are in a panic.

Mainstream media censors all of the marches and protests.
    We are being propagandized like never before.

They know now that it's got to move fast now or they're screwed. All of the scare tactics are simply not working any longer. They'll mess up their grand plan simply because of their individual greed and need for power, coupled with the fact that Americans are not going to let this happen now, or ever.

In the end they'll turn on each other. They already are.

The US military should march to washington and arrest them all. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to that.

Let our soldiers in Iraq be attacked by Iran after the US does something stupid like bombing Iran the way Isreal bombed Syria the other day, and our troops are going to be sitting ducks. Iran just needs to march over there.

And off topic, I have a question, please. Can someone tell me how to use the font colors, font size, etc.? Whenever I click on them, they just put a code into the text but don't change the font, print size, etc.
    Thanks.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

MW
    Sam-I-Am wrote:

At least housing prices will finally come down -- in the areas affected. I'll finally be able to afford the house of my dreams.
    Hmmm........and to think, you're not even an illegal alien.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just 2 points.
    1. About a week ago 6 nukes were flown over the US by our military, said to have been a mistake, people were fired, oh and 5 were accounted for.
    2. The Air Force will have ALL fighters and ALL bombers grounded on September 14 for training due to the mistake, no protection and this was announced on CNN.com under their wire link.
    I don't trust any of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast