Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff: We're Preparing for Nuclear Attack

No brains, no will, no allegience! Traitors who should be brought to justice NOW!

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/che...mo_code=39CB-1

And this idiot doesn't even have the brains needed to seal the borders, neither does our President. It's like they WANT it to happen. What a bunch of traitors. IF another attack happens, we can blame them. The blood of the victims will be on their hands.

If you think we're going to be attacked with a nuclear weapon, then seal the border you g-----n bunch of idiots! Otherwise you are encouraging an attack.

They should be brought up on charges for this. Especially Bush with his treasonous mexican trucking scheme.

You've got Chertoff yelling that we're preparing for a nuclear attack and his boss bushpile is letting mexican trucks in unchecked. Recipe for treason and a castastrophe. Where in the hell is our Congress..I'll tell you, there over there on the left waiting for it to happen. The members of this government, except for a few, SUCK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT.

http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm

Print out hard copies of this document. You CANNOT depend on the government for help.

I'm starting to think they almost want it to happen - because then it will cause people to rely only on the government. The troubles we are almost trying to surround ourselves with - masses of illegal aliens, talk of attacking Iran, continued loss of jobs to the Third World - will leave Joe Sixpack with no choice but to depend on the government to live.

The end result will increase our politicians' powers, while the rest of us go back to the life of peasants and serfs. Very recently, I have noticed that many of our politicians 'deify' our state and not our rights to liberty. I believe we're watching Hayek's Road to Serfdom play out before our eyes.

Example Hayek quote:

Perhaps the fact that we have seen millions voting themselves into complete dependence on a tyrant has made our generation understand that to choose one's government is not necessarily to secure freedom.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

working4change
    THKS I hope I never need these.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Wow.........

And our incompetant government will still not seal our southern border

Matter of fact they may have put them in the fast lane with the Mexican trucks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this another one of the human skull's "gut feelings"?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

At least housing prices will finally come down -- in the areas affected. I'll finally be able to afford the house of my dreams.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

The entire Bush administration is making it simple for a disaster to happen at any time. Borders are wide open, and now Mexican trucks come in and out freely. And I hear that border agents won't check the cargo or people during busy hours, but only question the driver! That's a bunch of idiotic crap! Bush is going to rot in hell along with his cohorts.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, we should always exercise prudence and be on the lookout for such thing... but...

I seriously wonder how many of these types of news releases are more related to just 'turning up' the domestic fear factor so that the real agenda of the Boosh administration can go forward with less interruption...
    The problem: The people of the US don't trust their government anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I seriously wonder how many of these types of news releases are more related to just 'turning up' the domestic fear factor so that the real agenda of the Boosh administration can go forward with less interruption...The problem: The people of the US don't trust their government anymore.
    I say that you are absolutely right, PhredE, only we will never know when they are crying wolf.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast