Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Thanks for the link, florgal

You're welcome, Rockfish!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If a NUKE goes off on American soil, a mob of Americans should converge on DC to demand the arrest of Bush and Chertoff to begin public trials for treason for leaving our Borders open and unsecured for six years after 9/11 !

W
    You said it! But as cayla99 pointed out we'll be under martial law and UN troops will be brought in to control unruly Americans. Just Google "Bush Paraguay" and decide for yourself if it looks like he isn't prepared to cut and run if he has to. If we are hit with a nuke I won't believe it to be the work of terrorists; I will suspect the same ones pushing this globalist agenda. The extremists have had 6 years now to do something -anything to keep us 'terrorized", but I can't think of anything happening on the past 6 9/11 anniversaries -can you? With the housing collapse, the Dollar falling fast and food prices skyrocketing, it looks to me like we are well on our way to what the globalists want.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    Just 2 points.
    1. About a week ago 6 nukes were flown over the US by our military, said to have been a mistake, people were fired, oh and 5 were accounted for.
    2. The Air Force will have ALL fighters and ALL bombers grounded on September 14 for training due to the mistake, no protection and this was announced on CNN.com under their wire link.
    I don't trust any of it.
    7 Years ago I would have laughed at this quote. Now I think it has a better chance of being true than false. I feel like Alice after she fell through the rabbit hole. I do not trust King George etal.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush told congress tonight we will probably be in Iraq for 10 years, I think this is to scare us so we go along with the out of had spending in Iraq. One person said 9 billion a month another said 13 billion a month, how long can we do this, I guess they figure scare us enough and we will be willing to spend anything.

I just wish one of them would answer the question WHY IS THE BORDER NOT CLOSED THEN!!! and ONLY 1% OF CARGO BEING INSPECTED!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just wish we KNEW what they were up too. Trying to figure it out is giving me a headache. The only things I know for certain are:

1) They are up to something.
    2) It's not in the best interest of this country.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just wish we KNEW what they were up too. Trying to figure it out is giving me a headache. The only things I know for certain are:

1) They are up to something.
    2) It's not in the best interest of this country.
    Thats for sure "Cayla" and I have a headache also!!

---------------------- RED ALERT " NOW" ------------------------
    HELP STOP "BUSH'S VETO" "STOP" MEXICO'S TRUCKS!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 552#472552
    ORANGE ALERTS:
    STOP... REAL ID (NOW) ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK ( they don't need to track citizens)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It does make a person wonder, doesn't it? Why would our government purposely set out to destroy this country. Yet, that seems to be the agenda.

I say we pressure Nancy Pelosi to have Bush impreached. We have plenty against him to make this happen. He's ignored the Congress at every turn. He's made it clear that he's the one who's running this country. That's not how a democracy works. He's done so many things against the Constitution, it unbelievable. I say, impreach the idiot. If Nancy doesn't want to do it, we'll impeach her. I'll guarentee you, somebody will get the message.

As for Chertoff, maybe he's just saying we're in danger of a nuke to scare the illegals into going home, so he doesn't have to take the blame for it. At least they've got a spare country to go to.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, and I wanted to mention that I was watching a rerun of Monday's hearing with Chertoff. He mentioned a new license for North America. He said a name for it, but I didn't catch it. If someone recorded the hearing maybe they could replay it and catch the name.

Another reason for impeachment.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As for Chertoff, maybe he's just saying we're in danger of a nuke to scare the illegals into going home, so he doesn't have to take the blame for it. At least they've got a spare country to go to.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

mmmm mmmmm mmmmm

This government needs to keep the people under control... mostly through fear... high taxes... and a heavy hand

the big issue for the government is that there are 90,000,000 privately owned boom sticks (fire arms) in America.

the only way to keep us under control is a major attack on a US city or a Depression and a run on the dollar...

Any and all of the above is possible and would cause the world economys to collapse

The Bilderburgers will get what they want ... man I sound like chicken little "The sky is falling"... look up bohemian grove .. every year the worlds elitest meet and worship in black and red robes to Molach ... the Bush family and clintons is said to maintain a cabin on the property .... There is a cerimoney where they burn an effigy of man... bush says he is a christian, but christians dont go to cerimonies like that

But many globalists do... check out Alex Jones bohemian grove on you tube ... look at all of the big names that you and I know ... we are in trouble guys and Bush doesnt want to cede power... If there is a disaster, he will not have too... FEMA will run it all and Bush will stay at the helm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast