Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JM88 wrote: 20m ago

------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

I didn't really understand what was meant by posting the text. I did go to USA Today, read the article, got more steamed-up, and posted this comment as LynnIsFedUp:

Michael Chertoff is sadly mistaken to think that the United States would be unable to "force" illegal aliens to leave. Our Nation not only needs to adequately secure our borders, but we need to secure our workforce with employee verifications. We do NOT need to approve the S.1348 Immigration Bill to do this. The U.S. Government needs to do their job. No more excuses. No more new bills.

The S.1348 bill, with the TRIGGERS, serve little but carrots-on-sticks hoping that these triggers will lure voters to pass this Bill. If the U.S. Government were doing their job efficiently, the S.1348 bill with all of the proposed Amendments would not even be on the Senate floor in debate now.

The S.1348 Bill is indisputably created as a vehicle of amnesty for illegal aliens. No amount of amendments to this Bill will help to create a better, stronger Bill. The debates and proposed amendments presented by the Senate this week show that this bill offers NOTHING for American citizens. We The People have nothing to gain, but this bill gives away many powerful opportunities to millions of people who have entered our Nation illegally.

Chertoff believes that the estimated 12 million illegal aliens working in the United States would not be replaced by legally registered workers in America. There is no study to support Chertoff's belief, yet there are numerous studies that have provided employment data and wage earnings on the U.S. workforce to show that our National wages have been depressed in the past years. This phenomenon is directly related to the very cheap wages that these 12 million illegal aliens will accept to survive in America.

Do American citizens want to continue the downward spiral of wages? Do American citizens want to see their Nation lean towards a low-income society so that illegal aliens gain "the rights" of U.S. citizens?

NO. And it clearly evident that our current administration is in dire need of support for the Immigration Bill. Bush has called out his aide-troops to back him, hoping to win the favors of America, but he is wasting his time and even more of our taxpayer dollars. We are not stupid. We are a Nation with morals, values, and laws. We believe in justice and fairness that is equitable for all -- to all U.S. citizens. To forgive illegal aliens for their trespassing and felonious actions as they live here in America is beyond the comprehension of U. S. citizens.

This collective belief is not understood by Michael Chertoff, Bush, et al Clearly, none of them realize the American unification behind We The People and why we distrust our current Government as we do. (Source:Alipac.us-General discussion forums..... Other Info: numbersusa.com,immigrationcounters.com & ooida.com)

Good going. Keep it up!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Well said, LynnS!! Having trouble with my computer and could not copy and paste the quote I'm talking about. It was the last three paragraghs in your post I believe it's 2 posts up, but could be a little more by the time I post this one.

Would you mind if I incorporate what you said into my letters to senators?
    It was written so clearly, and it expressed precisely how we feel about this.

Thank you, LynnS.!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288

If anyone can't find information for contacting senators or not sure what to do just ask, someone will help you, We got lots 0f nice people here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please do....use any part, phrase, paragraph, etc. of anything I write.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Well said, LynnS!! Having trouble with my computer and could not copy and paste the quote I'm talking about. It was the last three paragraghs in your post I believe it's 2 posts up, but could be a little more by the time I post this one.

Would you mind if I incorporate what you said into my letters to senators?
    It was written so clearly, and it expressed precisely how we feel about this.

Thank you, LynnS.!
    Here's a link to another post w/ some talking points and a few other articles, incl. a letter:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=363290#363290

Have fun. Go get 'em!

Heres another Blog I use....Anybody wants any of my other Blog Info you're Welcome to it. http://www.wcnc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1103

BTW U can post bullitens @ Myspace also.

Alipac...I looked up alipac on myspace & I did'nt see a page...Al Gore has one!... Heres mine http://www.myspace.com/roadreeler57

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here's mine, under "AEOregon".

I find it interesting that not one government official or politician has EVER asked the average working American what they feel about this situation, I mean the people who HAVE to deal woth these illegal invaders every day either in the workforce of in our communities. If they did, they would hear a heavy roar from people when they asked them if they felt these people should be allowed to stay, after having broken our laws and continuously so after their entry into OUR country.
    Let me say, I live among them, not willingly, but since wages have been depressed across the board, the schools are teeteting on bankrupt for the illegals, we live on one income, and a small one at that, also homeschooling the kids so they WILL get educated, thus we live where we can afford and it is not pretty. We are the ONLY American family in our complex. We have absolute knowledge our neighbors are all illegal aliens, and have seen our complex become a slum because of their dysfunctional third world mentallity. Police are a frequent thing here, as well as young men dressed in all too familiar gang like clothing. Broken windows, garbage all over, loud music (beyond the realm of personal volume). To make matters more interesting, these people drive better cars than the majority of Americans can afford to drive, all while living here.
    I encourage Chertoff and Guiterrez to visit the neighborhoods where these people have balkanized themselves, stay for about a week, see the happeinings and watch the slow drip of destruction they bring in.
    Any form of earned citizenship or amnesty is not acceptable to me, and to MILLIONS of Americans. Bilbray is right, DO YOUR JOBS!!!! Attrition through enforcement WILL work. Do me a favor, enforce the laws we have, do it right, and make these people WANT to go home.

DC is totally out of touch with America.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast