Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Set up a myspace page alipac...Let me know when U get it running

Thanks 4 the Writes:...All I know how to write is "Ship em over to Iraq to fight" & stuff like that.

JM88 wrote: <1m ago
    Here's mine, under "AEOregon".

I find it interesting that not one government official or politician has EVER asked the average working American what they feel about this situation, I mean the people who HAVE to deal woth these illegal invaders every day either in the workforce of in our communities. If they did, they would hear a heavy roar from people when they asked them if they felt these people should be allowed to stay, after having broken our laws and continuously so after their entry into OUR country.
    Let me say, I live among them, not willingly, but since wages have been depressed across the board, the schools are teeteting on bankrupt for the illegals, we live on one income, and a small one at that, also homeschooling the kids so they WILL get educated, thus we live where we can afford and it is not pretty. We are the ONLY American family in our complex. We have absolute knowledge our neighbors are all illegal aliens, and have seen our complex become a slum because of their dysfunctional third world mentallity. Police are a frequent thing here, as well as young men dressed in all too familiar gang like clothing. Broken windows, garbage all over, loud music (beyond the realm of personal volume). To make matters more interesting, these people drive better cars than the majority of Americans can afford to drive, all while living here.
    I encourage Chertoff and Guiterrez to visit the neighborhoods where these people have balkanized themselves, stay for about a week, see the happeinings and watch the slow drip of destruction they bring in.
    Any form of earned citizenship or amnesty is not acceptable to me, and to MILLIONS of Americans. Bilbray is right, DO YOUR JOBS!!!! Attrition through enforcement WILL work. Do me a favor, enforce the laws we have, do it right, and make these people WANT to go home.

DC is totally out of touch with America. (Source:alipac.us---Others Info ; numbersusa.com-immigrationcounters.com- NAFTA Info: ooida.com

Chertoff was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey, the son of Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff, the former leader of the B'nai Israel Congregation in Elizabeth, and El Al flight attendant Livia Chertoff (née Eisen). His paternal grandfather, Rabbi Paul Chertoff, emigrated from Russia. His grandfather was a noted Talmudic scholar.

Hmmmm, I wonder what his feeling are on the Right of Return? I have definitely detected hypocricy coming from this crowd on the subject. Palestinians actually have a claim on the land that became Israel unlike the illegals in the US.

Wouldnt it just be terrible if the housing market took a tumble and houses got cheaper for Americans?

Wouldnt it be terrible if we had to close some McDonalds, Drug Stores, Wal Marts, and Mexican food restaurants instead of closing hospitals and caskets?

Who will we ever get to do all of the landscaping and cleaning on large corporate properties? Oh my. There could be weeds growing! Some trash might get left in their bins in the shopping mart! Oh my, and the worst of the worst, there could be leaves in parking lots.

What will we do with the grand crisis of all the leaves that do not get blown out of parking lots.

Good thing the director of Homeland Security is worried about that.

I think the real truth is that these banks have extended us by hundreds of billions of dollars trying to prop up the debt structure with a short term cocaine bump.. i mean illegal aliens fix. That is what I worry about.

Get real Chertoff!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... tion_N.htm <Latest USAToday Blog..."have fun Speak your mind"

JM88 wrote: <1m ago
    ALIPAC President or Administrator

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:01 am Post subject:

------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

Wouldnt it just be terrible if the housing market took a tumble and houses got cheaper for Americans?

Wouldnt it be terrible if we had to close some McDonalds, Drug Stores, Wal Marts, and Mexican food restaurants instead of closing hospitals and caskets?

Who will we ever get to do all of the landscaping and cleaning on large corporate properties? Oh my. There could be weeds growing! Some trash might get left in their bins in the shopping mart! Oh my, and the worst of the worst, there could be leaves in parking lots.

What will we do with the grand crisis of all the leaves that do not get blown out of parking lots.

Good thing the director of Homeland Security is worried about that.

I think the real truth is that these banks have extended us by hundreds of billions of dollars trying to prop up the debt structure with a short term cocaine bump.. i mean illegal aliens fix. That is what I worry about.

Get real Chertoff!

Im not able to comment. The link seems to be deactivated.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ill keep these links JP Thanks

The traitor Lindsay Graham (who is making deals with a racist group - "La Raza") says time is on his side. Then why did they try to sneak this through the Senate? The American public screamed bloody murder and now they are having to expose the dirty elements of this bill like how the illegals will NOT have to pay back taxes (why the attempt at bait and switch if they are being honest?) and how it weakens enforcement by SHORTENING the already approved fence on the border! What lies have been told by the proponents of this bill! They don't NEED anything new to enforce the laws - so why do you think they would enforce this when they aren't enforcing CURRENT law? Why the opposition to allow Law Enforcement to help? Do they oppose Law Enforcement to help find terrorists? What do you call MS-13? This bill is a sell-out - DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast