Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Children future

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Children future

well.....i was thinkin about the (mod edit) illegals in san francisco..(i live in a hispanic neighborhood and most are illegals -_-).

They diserve to be deported but on the other hand, what about their children?? some even attend catholic high schools but if their parents are thrown out, what about their future..they were mostly brought over when they were young so they had no say in the move...wat is your opinion about this?

Send the kids to prison.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They go back to where ever they came from with their parents. Their parents should have thought through the consiquences when they chose to break the law. You don't use children as a means or an excuse to break the law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Families should always stick together - deport them all together.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

THE END DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS! ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL!! GO HOME AND GET ON THE VISA LINE LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD AND DO IT THE LEGAL WAY. WHAT ABOUT THE POOR CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD WAITING 5-10 YEARS TO ENTER THE LEGAL WAY! I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR LAW BREAKERS.

Take a look at Mexico's immigration policy if you were in that country illegally you would be facing a 6 year jail term.

Wonder what they'd do in Mexico if a few million Americans showed up down there wanting all the goodies their citizens think they're "entitled" to here?

Re: Children future

Quote Originally Posted by John_Lan
    well.....i was thinkin about the (mod edit) illegals in san francisco..(i live in a hispanic neighborhood and most are illegals -_-).

They diserve to be deported but on the other hand, what about their children?? some even attend catholic high schools but if their parents are thrown out, what about their future..they were mostly brought over when they were young so they had no say in the move...wat is your opinion about this?
    John_Lan,

Some good member responses here to your post. Americans have to care about their children and future generations. I say send the illegal kids back to their former countries and homes. I don't care whether they've been here one year or ten years. Send them all on their way and their parents and other elders should be sent home too and demanding the government/ leadership of their countries start taking care of them instead of using the USA as their cash cow.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I don't know why this is even an issue. IMO, a GOOD PARENT would NEVER question where their childer would be --- WITH THEM!!! Why is this such an open ended question? Good parents keep their children with them. GEEZ LOUISE!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Of course we all have empathy for children in need, but my empathy lies with children born from American Born Parents not Illegals who have their anchorchild for the selfish reason of retaining US citzenship. They must be returned to their home country along with their Parents You break the law, you pay the price, nobody is above the law.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast