Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, with that threat yesterday about nuking us, remember that the White House has not, as yet, stepped in and said that we will NOT allow them to buy Unocal. That is all we need. Sell the Chinese one of our largest petroleum companies. And, do we REALLY BELIEVE that this won't be used against us??

Did any of you hear James Woolsey, former CIA director, testifying before Congress about the dangers of allowing this sale? It was a chilling picture of China. The President could, right NOW, prohibit this sale. What is he doing about it??? The same thing as he did about the sale of IBM???

There is NOTHING democratic about China. I believe I heard that the government would be providing 70% of the capital for the purchase of Unocal AND would be loaning most of the balance. That is NOT democracy.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yup! As I have said...try buy a shirt made in the USA, or a 7 piece cookware set, knives etc...(Yes, you can buy SOME EXPENSIVE American made stuff but it is way too expensive for most of us!)

As I have posted, GM is laying off 25,000 and Wal-mart is the largest corporation in the world. I screwed up and bought two Albertson 65oz bottles of Chinese Apple Juice a few weeks ago! I just say it today on the side. Chinese apple juice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We import people to lower wages here for corporations like Wal-mart, Tyson Foods, ConAgra, and our CEO's shut down plants here and send them to China, Mexico where ever! Ross Perot where are you?

Even my fellow union memebers are buying Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia etc.....they should know better! I don't care if Toyota has a plant or two in Texas they don't pay the wages and benefits of GM or Ford and to hell with Chrslyer it is now German!

I was in Costco yesterday looking at Refrigerators, Washers and Dryers.
    Whirlpool? One made in Canada and two models from Mexico and I think ONE was US made but the label was in French. Orinique en US ???
    Samsung had several models...Korean made?

We are giving the country away and every American that buys Chinese is guilty myself included! It has to stop! A strong economy is not based only on real estate and low interest rates!

Now we have CAFTA about to be passed (I hope not!) with a worse FTAA on the way.

I am probably headed back to the Democratic Party save for Tancredo and a few others! Tancredo is NOT a Republican he is a Nationalist and so am I!

AVOID CHINESE PRODUCTS! Look for Made in USA and if in doubt don't buy it! I wish I had seen the China on that Apple Juice!

We can do business with China but little Cuba just 90 miles from Miami......? LAUGHING OUT LOAD!

CHINESE APPLE JUICE???? That just beats all! What did it taste like?? Did you get a fortune cookie with it????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I am with Judy on this one. How dare they even speak that way. We are the ones who brought them much of their technology and their wealth. We should stop all trade immediately. We still have enough manufactures in this country as well as other allies who could produce our products.

Jacksmith. You might like these.
    www.rifleknife.com
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

And an abundance of illegal immigrant laborers!

This just goes to show ya what wimps we have as politicians. They haven't the backbone to stand up and defend themselves after all we have done for them. QUIT GOING TO WALMART and buying their crap. That's exactly what it is, it falls apart in two months after you buy it. What makes me sick is 7/8 of America has no idea what's going on because they're all too busy with what's really not important. When is this country again, going to rise up against this pathetic government of ours? The only legal way is to vote everyone out that has a position in Congress or the White House. DOWN WITH BUSH THE TRAITOR
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

STOP ALL TRADE WITH CHINA!!

It is insane to fill the coffers of a country with nukes pointed at us with a military that would so openly speak of how many cities they were willing to sacrific over Taiwan and how many American cities they would take out in retaliation of our desire to help Taiwan remain a free nation.

Taiwanese have the right to be free. That is what Americans believe.

STOP ALL TRADE WITH CHINA and remove their "Most Favored Nations" Status....STOP THE SALE OF UNOCAL....and get these people out of country NOW!!

Find Bill Clinton and lock the SOB up for life for giving China "Most Favored Nation" status as if they were Great Britain or France. Who was Secretary of State? Madeleine Albright? SHE is very active in the Council on Foreign Relations recommending our merger with Canada and Mexico. Throw that silly wife of his, Hillary, in the cell with him. Otherwise, the female guards might not be "safe". And with Hillary on the loose, WE aren't safe. She voted against the amendment to increase border security with the additional 2,000 border patrol agents.

Here is the dilemma. At some moment in time, there will be a show down over Taiwan. The Taiwanese want to be free. We have promised to help them stay free.

THAT SHOWDOWN will determine who is the greater power in the world, the United States and Freedom or China and Communism.

STOP ALL TRADE WITH CHINA NOW!! SEND NO MORE US DOLLARS TO COMMUNISTS willing to interfere with Taiwan's freedom or our promise to help them.

We have Maniacs in our Government, folks. They are preparing a game of chess to maneuver China and Communism into Power to rule the world for the simple reason that the oligarchial system China has with a few wealthy elite and starving masses is what the Globalists seek as well.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It will get bad when they shut down so many plants and the only job you can get pays $10 an hour. It will get bad when interrest rates go to above 9 per cent! It will be bad when illegals and legals arre sending $150 Bn home a year!

The Republicans maybe in big trouble in 2008! People aare not too happy with quite a few things.....IF most of the troops arre not out of Iraq by late 2007 Hillary may be a sure winner?

JackSmith,
    I think people are upset with both dems and republicans. I think many more will be voting thrid party. I know I am.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast