Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, Judy.

The only way we lose these battles is if we fight among ourselves and don't engage the enemy. That is our greatest danger.
    When we gonna wake up?

I agree with Judy, exellent post. I totally know what you mean by the "most Americans are too busy sucking their thumbs in front of "American Idol" or TV sports to know or care. We are a nation of sheep and we will be led to the slaughter unless someone wakes us up.", today in history class a girl asked what the Patriot Act was, how the hell can anyone not know what the Patriot Act is? Like you said the baseball game or the American Idol winner is more important then the future of our whole country and thats what really scares me.

I HIGHLY recommend reading Sun Tzu's Art of War.

The chinese read it a LOT. They apply the principles to every aspect of their lives. A higher percentage of chinese read it than the percentage of westerners who read the Bible. It is, their philosophical bible.

If you wish to understand the thinking of the Chinese, and to truly understand the bigger picture of what they do in foreign relations and such.. you MUST read this.

Thanks, DonQuixote. I have been meaning to read The Art of War. Business types have been recommending it for years.

However, I really don't care how they think. They are Communists, in a brutal dictatorship and they wish us ill. All I want is to defeat them economically first and militarily if necessary. We need to isolate them and let them implode from within. We have to quite being nice guys. Does anyone think that Reagan was nice to the Soviets when he called them an "Evil Empire." He put the nails in their coffins and eliminated the greatest threat this country has seen in its existence. Now we have this new one emerging and I believe we need to strangle this overgrown Rosemary's baby in its crib.

I know one thing, we sure as hell are not going to do it if we keep buying their crap like there is no tomorrow and sending them zillions of our hard currency to build up their war machine. Your avatar is very appropriate for the American people when it comes to China. They seriously have their heads up their.....
    When we gonna wake up?

The reason I recommend reading it is that when you then see them making some particular move on the international stage, it will give you an entirely new perspective of what the move probably means. Their technique of using the enemies wealth to build their own power.. their use of N Korea (and do not kid yourself.. they OWN N Korea)... all of these things are reflected in the writings of Sun Tzu. It is ALWAYS a good thing to understand how your enemy thinks.

AND I REPEAT!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!

The enemy is within our borders, traitors selling schemes and technology to the secondary enemy, the Chinese.

You no longer know who is with us and who isn't in the market place. Therefore, you must use great care and caution in your spending...otherwise you are aiding the enemy within as well as the secondary enemy, the Chinese.

Pay off your credit cards, whatever it takes, as fast as possible and do not use them for anything except essentials.

Use cash to pay for all essentials. Make the trip to the bank and get your cash...whatever you need for a week....

Fill your gas tank only half full....so what if you have to fill it up twice as often...if only takes 5 minutes....but leaves that extra gas in their tank investory, not yours for several days. Also, try not to buy gas in the evening, wait and buy it the next morning. Speculators base prices on end of the day sales. When you fill your tank, you are raising your own gas prices. Drive until nearly on empty. Believe me this makes a huge difference in the oil futures which drives gasoline prices.

Postpone all major purchases like homes, additions, renovations, and anything to do with NEW CONSTRUCTION. Illegal aliens are performing all the work and receive all the benefits from the labor portion and China is shipping a huge percentage of the raw materials that go into home construction.

WHY ELSE is the President working a deal with Chase Bank through the Department of Agriculture for 7,000,000 new homes for people who can't afford them using a 100% loan guarantee for 100% financing including 100% of the costs of the deal?

NOT TO HELP AMERICANS, I ASSURE YOU....not anywhere along the way of this outrageous deal is there anything for America's benefit, which is why it is part of a Pact with Mexico being marketed by the Mexican Consulates in the United States to their Mexican Nationals here...a tax payer loan guarantee so Mexican Nationals can own real estate in the United States on terms more favorable than any available to American Citizens?!?!? Just announced by the US Department of Agriculture and US Department of State.

David Rockefeller owns and operates Chase Bank. He's 91. He is the original One World Government Fanatic who has been working on this for 53 years.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have I lost it?? I thought non-citizens could not own land in America???

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

In Missouri, there is a law that prohibits foreign nationals from owning agricultural land. It was passed wisely about 30 years ago. I'm not familiar with any federal law that prohibits it....but there is not reason on God's Green Earth for US Citizens to UNDERWRITE their purchase in direct competition with US.

I've never heard of anything so outrageous as loan guarantees or loan assistance of any kind for foreign nationals of any kind, legal or illegal.

IT is the most absurd thing I've ever heard of!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CHINA

What I still don't understand is why Mexico can't steal jobs from China? Let Mexicans manufacture some of the products China does now.

I'd rather buy goods from Mexico than China anyway. This would help solve the I.I.. Mexico would then also have more cash to Trade with the US. I'd rather circulate wealth between the US and Mexico than China...which it using its dollars to build up its military.

Also it should be noted that China is facing numerous internal problems, and although it is a danger, it is just as likely that it will implode. The Chinese tend to shoot themselves in the foot (ex, cultural revolution).

At some point in the future China's labor costs will also rise due to inflation, which will make their products more expensive and less competative.

I think within the next 20 years there will be a political revolt in the more economicly prosperous Chinese provinces and a Pro-US government might just emerge.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, I believe you on China. They have a mean government, but that does not reflect the heart of their people. They are communists because of overpopulation, extensive famine that many remember, and believe that the method of government, Communism, and its strict way of life has allowed them to survive and begin to prosper at some level. But there are huge inequities and freedom still does not exist throughout. As the people progress, as they begin to prosper, their human instincts will lead them naturally to democracy over time. They will also begin to despise their corrupt government, hoarding $600,000,000,000 ($600 Billion) which would if spent on the people who worked hard and earned the money would alleviate a great deal of suffering in China amongst the people of China. I believe as word spreads on this matter, the people themselves will begin to ask the question: why are our people in the countryside starving and the government hoarding all this money?

THAT SAID, I'm sick and tired of buying anything from any of these countries worrying us to death. Screw 'em!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast