Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Close the door to all immigration immediately-absolutely. This country has become so harmed by both illegal aliens and HB-1 Visas and those legal immigrants who refuse to assimilate. We need to save America and make sure every American is gainfully employed.

We need to enforce all immigration laws, secure our borders and send all illegals home-whatever it takes.

This country needs a time out to save herself. Let employers have to actually hire Americans and pay decent wages. If they cannot find qualified people in their field, hire American college grads in a related field and put them in a training program. Invest in America for a change.

For jobs like farming, manufacturing, manual type jobs. Let prisoners do this. What about welfare to work programs? What about kids who don't go to college-they used to do these jobs and make a decent wage.

Carpentry, house building etc. can be done with much better quality by Americans. Train kids who don't go to college-give them a craft. Invest in Americans-companies can afford to pay them a decent wage doing this. This will not drive up the prices like all these traitors claim.

I think it is important to also repeal NAFTA and free trade with China in conjunction with this. This is how we will save America-by putting Americans first.

When and only when this is all done and I mean years from now and there is truly a lack of workers, then visas can be issued on a stringent and very limited basis. No family members-just the worker. They need to have an employer sponsor them who will make sure that they have health benefits and they must pay taxes. They need to be tested for disease and other strict rules.

I don't think that this country needs anymore people-whether they are legal or illegal. We really need to save our country for Americans. As cold as it may sound, it is not our job to save the rest of the world. We should worry about Americans first and not allow anyone in until ALL Americans have a good quality of life. We already give away trillions of dollars in taxpayer $$ to other countries anyway, wy must we take their citizens too?

Betsy

when you say "No It doesn't ". What u mean?
    The Law does not allow ? Law clearly allows it . Law clearly differentiates bettwen F1(non-immigrant visa with no immigration intent) and H1b visa( Non immigrant visa with immigration intent). H1b can immigrate if he wants to and if america allows.That is why green card program exisits as it is allowed by law.

If you want to change the law that is a different matter. You can fight for it.But law as it exists today allows them immigrate.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    They will insist that because it is ok to want to immigrate while you are on an H-1B, then that makes it an immigration visa. No it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    (India alone outnumbers us by 3-4 to 1)
    In the last two or three years in Washington, DC, I have noticed a huge explosion of people from India, along with Hispanics. They are usually younger couples, pushing a little baby in a stroller and the woman is usually pregnant. A lot of times, I have also seen younger couples (with their babies), together with an older couple which appears to be parents of the younger couple. When I go out to lunch, I feel like I am not in the US, but in a foreign country. As I pass people on the streets, I never hear English, it is always a foreign language.
    There are many religions in India and I know Christians want missionaries over there and that is ok however, like South America, we do not need to bring more of them over here for that purpose. The Christians in India are a small percentage compared to Hindu (are not that bad), Muslims, Sikh (has some Muslim and Hindu beliefs and hate Muslims and like Muslims think they're better than all "White" and all "Black" people), and Buddha (not bad, MO, a philosophy more than a religion).

So by opening the door to India we further diffuse our language and culture and will have more cultures and religions who want open borders for their own purpose!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

If you are questioning about Indians English speaking ability check for urself. I want to inform you that english is an administrative language in India though there are 1000s of local languages exist in India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... population

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    As I pass people on the streets, I never hear English, it is always a foreign language.

Countries Where English is Spoken
    English is an official language or is predominantly spoken in the following countries:

Antigua and Barbuda
    Australia
    Bahamas
    Barbados
    Beliza
    Botswana
    Brunei
    Cameroon
    Canada
    Dominica
    Ethiopia
    Fiji
    Gambia
    Ghana
    Grenada
    Guyana
    India
    Ireland
    Israel
    Jamaica
    Kenya
    Kiribati
    Lesotho
    Liberia
    Malawi
    Malta
    Marshall Islands
    Mauritius
    Micronesia
    Namibia
    Nauru
    New Zealand
    Nigeria
    Pakistan
    Palau
    Panama
    Papua New Guinea
    Philippines
    RwandaSaint Kitts and Nevis
    Saint Lucia
    Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
    Samoa
    Seychelles
    Sierra Leone
    Singapore
    Solomon Islands
    South Africa
    Swaziland
    Tanzania
    Tonga
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Tuvalu
    Uganda
    United Kingdom
    United States
    Vanuatu
    Zambia
    Zimbabwe
    http://geography.about.com/od/political ... ountry.htm

Sounds like we need a name change then..

It is their sense of entitlement to immigrate. The H-1B carries with it NO promise that immigration will result or be granted. Just because they are allowed to want to immigrate doesn't set in motion any mechanism to cause this where the H-1B is concerned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been to the Council of Foreign Relations site www.CFR.org and there is a recent article I think everyone should read.

Scroll down and click on "Helping Globalization's Hardest Hit".It leaves no doubt congress is complicit in our being replaced.

Besty Ross you may know about TAA (Trade Adjustment Assistance) which is suppose to help displaced US citizens who have lost their jobs.Well it seems it is growing...imagine that !! It seems poor citizens are being replaced by those "who do the jobs americans won't do"! As well as Tech jobs and other jobs soon.........

This article IMHO indicates a plan to lower our wages to satisfy Big Business Globalist greed.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

People are starting to rethink free trade, although at this point we have lost much of our former production capacity. The fall of the dollar may correct some of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get rid of them now before they try to take everything you worked for. Your jobs, your housing and the US as we know it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast