Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Mexicans are coming here at a much greater rate than other immigrants. Next time they scream "racist!", we should say, "O.K., let's be fair, For every Latino, we get one European, one Asian, one African."
    I think it is only fair and we get a true melting pot. Like chili, we have four ingredients. Beef, beans, onions, and tomatoes. If we mix them equally, we get chili. If we put 20 times more onion than the rest, we get onion soup.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

You are looking from one angle of jobs. I agree with you on that when you dont deal with other angles. But the real world is not like that.

You cannot take one role and leave the other roles. When you are dealing with the world and want to control it for the benifit of america .. you would surely see the ripple effects of it .. be it 9/11 or something else. I am not saying American should not do it.I am only pointing to the side effects of doing it.

As i said somewhere else before, America is the world preacher of Globalization. It will be hard for America to run away from what it preaches when it start effecting its own people ..

As far India and China growing internally it would happen when it is ought to happen when conditions arise .. When it happens even if america invite people wont come .. That is natural ..

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    We have taken on the role of world cop, and many think we should not (there are arguments both ways), that is why all the bases.

Quote Originally Posted by toordaal
    As far India and China growing internally it would happen when it is ought to happen when conditions arise .. When it happens even if america invite people wont come .. That is natural ..
    That's what they said about NAFTA. Look how well that worked out.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Foreign people need to remember that globalism was the brainchild of an elite that basically hates us regular citizens. We were never consulted. More and more American voices are being raised against it.

We'd hear happy talk about how it would benefit us, but so many people now plainly see that it has done the opposite and opposition is growing.

We don't feel any obligation to stick with it merely because it was the official position of our government. I've noticed what seems to be a culture difference between us and some foreign cultures. In discussions, many seem to hope that quoting or citing some authority settles an argument. I've experienced this more times than I can count. Someone will say, 'this authority says xyz, don't you think they know more than you? You're stupid, shut up.' For an American, that is neither here nor there. Many foreigners expect us to consider, for example, that Bill Gates's success proves he's smart and good and we have no right to criticise him. For us, that just amplifies his qualifications to serve as our pinata. We rarely revere anyone, and don't kowtow. The foreign argument tactic of dropping big names seems totally irrelevant and irritating to us.

Some societies seem more hierarchical and stratified than we are or want to be and there, status wins arguments. I read that Indians were shocked when Grassley and Durbin sent the letters to the outsourcing firms questioning their conduct, because their success is seen as heroic. For us, such investigations and suspicions are perfectly natural. Foreigners and Americans probably rub each other the wrong way in many different ways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

True Betsy, and most of the economists they quote work for corporate America......and they treat it like some sort of dogma. They spin this fairytale about it that all is good and well in the hypothetical. Its all nicely sounding philosophy of "if this happens, then this, and this....this is the way it is supposed to work." The scientific method has been thrown out the window with globalist economic philosophy. Almost everything they said would happen, has not.

Do we really think that the globalists in our corporate and government elite want a middle class? They have the power to do anyything. Write any legislation....and the less we have to do with it, the better. Should we trust a bunch of elites, and the politicians that they buy off with our own well being?? Would they prefer a middle-class? Or, is it more profitable, and "efficient" for them to have what Mexico and the rest of the Third Word has? Since profit is the ONLY thing these people care about, and it is very profitable to be a fuedalist lord, the middle-class has great reason to be concerned.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I always laugh at the idea that the U.S.A. can take more people because we have the LAND. We might have the land, but there are no jobs there in the open country - everyone has to go to the cities, and that's why we're overcrowded. Nobody is going to live in upstate NY where I come from, a small town of 1200. There are no jobs, and no welfare office.

Besides the fact that we can't adequately GOVERN 300million people, let alone any more than that. That should be a big consideration - the more people, the more chaos, especially if they are not paying attention to OUR culture, laws, etc.

I say we have a 20-year moritorium. What would the world think of THAT? We'd be accused of all sorts of things, just in saving our own country.

We only have so much in the way of natural resources and energy sources too. Good sources say that our nation is already above its carrying capacity in that respect.

How do we provide healthcare and education for many more than we have already? I already wait a long time in the doctor's office because he overbooks because of the sheer volume of people there needing care. Forget our hospital emergency rooms. You could die waiting for treatment there. An average wait in an emergency room is 4-6 hours minimum for a non life threatening problem but if you are in pain you will stay that way until they can get to you.

What about open spaces for forests and wildlife? Do we really want to build homes and businesses on every square inch of land we have? Before I retired, it used to take me 1 1/2 hours to get to work because of the gridlock on our highways.

Why don't these pro-illegal symphs ever think of these things? Their arguments are always our economy needs these millions of illegals. What is more important money or our quality of life? We need to scale back our economy to support a legal/citizen population. A population driven economy via illegal immigration will destroy us down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    What is more important money or our quality of life? We need to scale back our economy to support a legal/citizen population. A population driven economy via illegal immigration will destroy us down the road.
    The answer apparently is MONEY. No one seems to care about the quality of life. When I was born, there were 150 million people - HALF what we have now. How much sweeter life was.

We're going to be like India or China. None of these pro-illegals seem to worry about that - it's like they don't mind that. Well, I do!! I don't like it as it is, and I sure would like it even less if MORE people come!

The reason that the pro-illegals don't mind the fact that we might become like China or India population wise, is that they figure they are going to become the majority and they are salivating over that concept. Reconquista complete! They are use to living in squalid and crowded conditions in their home countries so it is nothing new to them as long as it is mostly raza.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345