Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ooops, sandra, you just shot yourself in the mouth. W's gonna ban you. Hasta la bye bye!

BTW, I didn't bother reading your rant coz you're insane!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Ooops, sandra, you just shot yourself in the mouth. W's gonna ban you. Hasta la bye bye!

BTW, I didn't bother reading your rant coz you're insane!
    Sandra is banned, another saka troll bites the dust!

I am all for legal immigration as long as we keep in mind our population growth. We are no longer a vast open frontier and our natural resources are depleting under the 300 million we have here now. Our schools, jails and hospitals are overcrowded. There is gridlock on our highways. Homes and businesses are being built on every square inch. What may be good for our economy today will be our demise down the road. Money isn't everything. Quality of life is.

Agreed, and I can't for the life of me see why our opponents (such as at the 'other' site) never address this issue. According to some, it's unfair to close the door behind us, give us your tired and poor humbled huddled masses, it's racism, xenophobia, unamerican to shut the door, plenty of room, blah blah blah. But if only a half billion of the world's people - and that is not an unrealistic estimate - would come here if they could, how could that not change America in some unpleasant ways, especially if they all came quickly. (and immigration is accellerating) And, if they especially brought their homeland language, culture, and quarrels with them (as modern immigrants increasingly do) and held on to them, what would that do to us? Why is it bad to want to regulate immigration so that society doesn't burst into smithereens? People need to adjust, acculturate, learn the language and laws, and look what happens when they don't. If a billion people somehow managed to get here in the space of a year (and that is not an unrealistic estimate of the desire to come here) what would that be like? Why are we the bad guys for saying, wait a minute? Do the open borders people really believe that anyone should be able to come here, as many as they like, under whatever terms they like? That seems so crazy, and no other country allows that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Betsy, those illegal sympathizers from "the other site" and those who think like them only care about the raza. Most of these illegals are ethnically like them so they don't care if they come here illegally. They are salivating over the possibiltiy of the U.S. becoming a latinized country and would be more than happy to see Whites become the minority and their culture and language replaced by theirs. And we are the racist ones? Some of them are also of the reconquista mindset too. The more raza that comes, the more likelihood of them fullfulling their dream of a takeover. The reconquistas will at least admit what their agenda is but the rest just pull the race card to hide their own racist agenda.

I am no way denying your argument. But did you ever wonder why America has bases of military aorund the world(no other country have that much) ?

http://www.libsci.sc.edu/bob/class/clis ... ilbase.htm

I can see a realtion between two. The more powerful you are , the more people want to come here ..

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    That seems so crazy, and no other country allows that.

I heard something on "Tony Brown's Journal" yesterday that explains it perfectly. He and his guest were discussing the illegal alien invasion and the pro-amnesty tactics of accusing all who oppose illegal aliens and our open borders of being racists.

He stated that if he has a car that seats 5 and 15 people are in need of a ride, obviously he can't offer a ride to everyone.

The fact that his car has limited seating is not discriminatory, nor does it imply hatred or dislike for those in excess of the 4 he can accommodate.

We do not have unlimited resources in this country. We have been too generous, and our kindness has been severely abused by those who have ignored our laws. We simply cannot accommodate anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by toordaal
    I am no way denying your argument. But did you ever wonder why America has bases of military aorund the world(no other country have that much) ?

http://www.libsci.sc.edu/bob/class/clis ... ilbase.htm

I can see a realtion between two. The more powerful you are , the more people want to come here ..

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    That seems so crazy, and no other country allows that.
    People may want to come here, but that doesn't mean that we can or that we should allow them all to come! We have to have limits and we have to determine how much immigration and what kind of immigration benefits our nation. Economics is a major consideration, but not the only one. Like others have said, quality of life, natural resources is also an important consideration. Like someone else here pointed out, we are no longer a developing, unsettled nation. People in other countries are sometimes laboring under the misconception that our immigration policies should be set for the benefit of those who wish to immigrate instead of for the good of our country.

Yes, and I see a lot of foreign people doing a lot of wishful thinking, and getting hurt in the process. Who has fallen worse for our hype, us or them? America is a mature nation now, not a wide open frontier (whether the Natives would have agreed with that view - doubtful). We have a developed infrastructure and relatively safe, stable society that draws people. We have taken on the role of world cop, and many think we should not (there are arguments both ways), that is why all the bases. We are not empty, we have no talent shortage, and we don't need a lot of settlers to bust the sod. Other countries (such as Canada) feel differently. Let them decide their own affairs. Harldy anyone is saying 'no immigration' just that it be reasonable and not harmful to the people already here whose backs are against the wall. Would India or China allow hundreds of thousands, maybe a million, of us to come in and take jobs? I don't believe they would. India kicked out the English and is now fighting Wal Mart (more power to them). When we grow up we stop believing in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy, and it's time we left some national mythology in the past as well, no matter how charming it was at the time. I see many hopeful foreigners caught up in a myth of an America that never really was, at least not for long. What China and India need to do is develop in ways that benefit their average citizens, as we did. They need New Deals, WPA projects, Rural Electrification, universal free public education, and so on. Surely there is data to be processed over there: do they really need to grab jobs from us? Maybe the rising rupee will help even things out. It's poised to cross the 38 barrier I see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These illegal sympathizers like to interpret the poem at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty to mean, "bring me your tired, your poor......ENDLESSLY even if it means committing national suicide. Why can't they use common sense? Oh, thats right they don't care because they have one of the two "agendas" that I spoke of in my post a few back.

What concerns me more than anything is that those of either of these two mindsets are actual citizens of this country. No respect for their country's laws, no concern about population growth and no respect for this country's culture, language and heritage.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast