Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Dianne. I sent my message:

They need to enforce the laws we currently have. They need harsh fines for the employers of illegal aliens, including prison sentences.

They need to deport ALL illegal gang members, murderers, pedophiles, drunk drivers, absconders and those who have stolen identities of decent law-abiding Americans.

They need to stop whining about the illegals who are being exploited, and focus their attention on the millions of Americans whose wages are being depressed, who are overlooked for jobs in favor of cheap labor, whose jobs are being outsourced to foreign countries, and whose tax dollars are being used to pay for education, medical, WIC, welfare, legal representation, etc. for illegal aliens.

They need to stop pandering to big business, LaRaza and other special interest groups, and concentrate on what's best for 'legal' American citizens.

They need to place our troops on the border between the U.S. and Mexico, just as they have placed our troops on the borders of Iraq.

They need to cut the crap, and stop insulting the intelligence of Americans. We are not stupid, and are not buying into their deceptive tactics.

SECURE OUR BORDER! NO AMNESTY!

submitted!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

great comments everyone !!!

This is the chance we need to let them know what we do want !

Done!!!

Banned
    I am really proud to be part of ALIPAC always, but s'pecially today!

Is there any way we can go in and read others' comments?

I told them that the government is just catering to corporations and racist groups like LaRaza, along with a few other things like first secure the border, next deport, and then follow the laws that are there already.

Thanks for posting this link!
    I sent the following statement! Hope they get an earful!

The illegal alien issue is not as complicated as the Grand Bargainers tried to make it. Americans knew this was never about resolving illegal immigration, it was about giving amnesty to their new constituent base, securing the votes of special interests and padding their pockets from the Chamber of Commerce and big business. All that is required is to follow existing laws and secure the border. Securing the border has already been signed into law. A double fence with some car barriers will stop a good deal. For the rest, an active border patrol assisted with National Guard when necessary. Heavy employee sanctions for hiring illegals, Ice raids that are constant and consistant, an end to the anchor baby program, No more social services. Give the Illegals 1 month to leave on their own. Those who choose to stay will face jail and or deportation. Seem harsh to you? Not to me. I live with the result of illegal immigration daily. I want my country back! I am tired of being told that this can't be resolved! It can, if there is a will to do it.
    The best solution is future prevention. We need a government who will stand firm and let the Mexican government and all illegals from every country know that we are now very serious about this issue and that we will not allow this to continue. They will leave through attrition. I have always welcomed legal immigrants with open arms. I do not believe that illegals deserve the same welcome. If you think this is harsh, you might want to check out Mexico's immigration policy. We would never dream of being THAT hard on legal immigrants. Their policy is terribly harsh and yet their consulates constantly challenge our laws and motives in an effort to shame us into submission. It won't work.
    I personally have had enough. I think what happened this week shows that American have reached the end of their generosity to law breakers. The media tries to spin but the American people KNOW right from wrong and we know when we are being HAD.
    I hope you will start to report the plight of the American Citizen who is the victim 12-25 times a day of illegal crime and drunken driving. Americans out of work have children who suffer too. Our children are being forced out of overcrowded schools and are subjected to exposed to diseases such as TB from illegal children who have crossed our borders without necessary health checks. Americans who pay an unfair tax burden to support illegals have families that do without health care and other necessities. Our hospital emergency rooms are closing down from abuse by illegals who know they will not be turned away. I am tired of having the media focus on the plight of the illegal and forget the plight of the American who had NO choice in this and does not benefit from it in any way. Americans suffer in our wages as they become depressed from a job market flooded with unskilled workers who will work for UnAmerican wages. Unfair reporting by news sources have driven the American people to find out the information on their own. Thankfully, the internet has brought many of us a way to compare notes, and gain knowledge. The print and television media will become irrelevant if they do not begin to be more fair in their reporting practices. We KNOW what is happening out there. We are living it everyday and we have had enough. Don't believe me? Ask DC. They spent the last several weeks hearing the voice of the American people and this isn't over. We will continue to push the pro illegal politicians out of office at election time and we will elect representives who will put their loyalties first to the American people where it belongs. I hope the presidential candidates take notice of what happened this week. The writing is on the wall. Americans are fed up with being used as a cash cow. We love our country and we want her secured in a real and meaningful way. Any politician not willing to do that might as well start looking for another vocation. No longer do Americans trust their media to give them all of the information and no longer do they trust politicians to do the right thing. Now we will hold them all accountable with our votes and our pocketbooks!
    See you at the polls!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Great opportunity to tell them. I answered!

Thank you for this.

Enforce the laws on the books! The proponents of the 1348 disaster claimed illegals would have to pay a fee. THERE IS ALREADY A FINE FOR CROSSING THE BORDER. The bill SHORTENED the already approve 700 mile fence!

Stop social programs going to illegals. Enforce the 14th Amendment (no such thing as "anchor babies" for illegal aliens). Convict employers. Deport aliens when they are caught committing the SECONDARY crimes (first is being here) like murder and rape. I've never seen CNN do a story of the devastation of these crimes by illegals - NEVER! So YOU could be doing YOUR jobs as well!
    Hmmm, a space to add a picture, eh?

Fine example of law-abiding illegals that enrich our culture.....

Banned
    PAF wrote:
    The illegal alien issue is not as complicated as the Grand Bargainers tried to make it. Americans knew this was never about resolving illegal immigration, it was about giving amnesty to their new constituent base, securing the votes of special interests and padding their pockets from the Chamber of Commerce and big business. All that is required is to follow existing laws and secure the border. Securing the border has already been signed into law. A double fence with some car barriers will stop a good deal. For the rest, an active border patrol assisted with National Guard when necessary. Heavy employee sanctions for hiring illegals, Ice raids that are constant and consistant, an end to the anchor baby program, No more social services. Give the Illegals 1 month to leave on their own. Those who choose to stay will face jail and or deportation. Seem harsh to you? Not to me. I live with the result of illegal immigration daily. I want my country back! I am tired of being told that this can't be resolved! It can, if there is a will to do it.
    The best solution is future prevention. We need a government who will stand firm and let the Mexican government and all illegals from every country know that we are now very serious about this issue and that we will not allow this to continue. They will leave through attrition. I have always welcomed legal immigrants with open arms. I do not believe that illegals deserve the same welcome. If you think this is harsh, you might want to check out Mexico's immigration policy. We would never dream of being THAT hard on legal immigrants. Their policy is terribly harsh and yet their consulates constantly challenge our laws and motives in an effort to shame us into submission. It won't work.
    I personally have had enough. I think what happened this week shows that American have reached the end of their generosity to law breakers. The media tries to spin but the American people KNOW right from wrong and we know when we are being HAD.
    I hope you will start to report the plight of the American Citizen who is the victim 12-25 times a day of illegal crime and drunken driving. Americans out of work have children who suffer too. Our children are being forced out of overcrowded schools and are subjected to exposed to diseases such as TB from illegal children who have crossed our borders without necessary health checks. Americans who pay an unfair tax burden to support illegals have families that do without health care and other necessities. Our hospital emergency rooms are closing down from abuse by illegals who know they will not be turned away. I am tired of having the media focus on the plight of the illegal and forget the plight of the American who had NO choice in this and does not benefit from it in any way. Americans suffer in our wages as they become depressed from a job market flooded with unskilled workers who will work for UnAmerican wages. Unfair reporting by news sources have driven the American people to find out the information on their own. Thankfully, the internet has brought many of us a way to compare notes, and gain knowledge. The print and television media will become irrelevant if they do not begin to be more fair in their reporting practices. We KNOW what is happening out there. We are living it everyday and we have had enough. Don't believe me? Ask DC. They spent the last several weeks hearing the voice of the American people and this isn't over. We will continue to push the pro illegal politicians out of office at election time and we will elect representives who will put their loyalties first to the American people where it belongs. I hope the presidential candidates take notice of what happened this week. The writing is on the wall. Americans are fed up with being used as a cash cow. We love our country and we want her secured in a real and meaningful way. Any politician not willing to do that might as well start looking for another vocation. No longer do Americans trust their media to give them all of the information and no longer do they trust politicians to do the right thing. Now we will hold them all accountable with our votes and our pocketbooks!
    See you at the polls!
    Wow!!! Y'all surely do know how to put them folks in their rightful places, ma'am!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast