Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATOR REID WANTED “BETTER SUGGESIONSâ€
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Welcome RoninRiverside! Sorry to be so late with the greeting but as you can see WE ARE STOKED! Since I've been on the road all day, did anyone notice if CNN posted any feedback on these comments or any poll data?

cnn

done

Done.

Thanks for the link. Sent my piece of mind

I posted that we should enforce the current laws...especially against employers who hire illegals. Plus we should have a moratorium even on legal immigration until we have deported all the illegals and proven that we can secure the borders. then maybe we can talk. Oh and I suggested that in the future immigration issues should be decided by the voters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I posted that we should enforce the current laws...especially against employers who hire illegals. Plus we should have a moratorium even on legal immigration until we have deported all the illegals and proven that we can secure the borders. then maybe we can talk. Oh and I suggested that in the future immigration issues should be decided by the voters.
    especially against employers who hire illegals
    I forgot to add that ...but this is high on the list... according to one of the senators I was listening to on C-Span with present laws they can be put into prision for 6 months!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345