Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nation Gone

If we wait untill our Nation is GONE before we do something,Our Nation wil be GONE.

Re: VOTE INDEPENDENT

Quote Originally Posted by biogrl
    I will vote independent, and campaign to everyone I know to do the same! ENOUGH AMERICA. Let us stop this constant brainwashing. In the coming elections, the republicans plan to trump out a Gay Adoption issue to once again pull out the fundamentalists for the vote. TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS NOT TO BUY THIS!! LET' S TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT ! Also, we need a million person march to the border!
    Good Luck.I doubt if you can Muster 100 Americans mush less a Million.Sad But true.

I really hate pacifiers. I will not fall for this simpleton placation. That’s insulting to say the least. In essence, Bush you screwed up, you should admit it and you should fix it. That’s what a real Texan would do, Kennebunkport Bush. Yea, you are unworthy.

1) The troops are not enough. God love them and they will do their best but this is another lame Bush tactic, which is really a dog and pony show. If they are not armed and enforcing our laws, then they are little more than scarecrows on the border.

2) Bush, Mexico should not be growing roots in American soil.

The guest worker program is growing government and trying to cover up the fact, that domestic affairs have been neglected for 5 strait years. Bush entered office with a clean slate and look at the mess he allowed to grown and cultivate. It is time to get tough on illegal immigration and wipe the slate clean. Why can Bush get tough in Iraq but not in the homeland?

May I also remind you of how you poked fun at Al Gore and implied he would be growing government. Let me see. What in the heck do you call the Department of Homeland Security? Shrinky Dinks? What are you going to call this new government entity for helping guest workers get backdoor amnesty?

3) I want to know what in the heck is going to happen to all these “root” illegals, while they pay taxes, a fine, and get in the back of the line? Are they going to squat and continue to be pseudo-Americans, while they plop out anchor grandchildren? What a bureaucratic nightmare. This is so foolish and it’s amnesty.

4) I offer my thoughts on Bush’s guest worker amnesty proposition.

You do not pour a box of Mr. Bubbles into an overflowing bathtub.
    Instead, you shut off the faucet and pull the plug.

Bush, it’s time to clean up the overflow you were not keeping an eye on.
    Also, it will be a much easier job, if you don’t add slippery suds.
    For 5 strait years “you danced the dance, now it is time to pay the fiddler“.
    You must reap what you have sewn. You better start pulling the weeds up by the roots before they seed and mulitply.

5) I found all the WMDs he has been warning us about. It’s the flood of illegal aliens.

6) Enforce our laws! Don’t make new ones. Translation: Deport them and do not give them amnesty.

Recently I had a conservative try to tell me, to back off the idea of Bush being a total failure. He reminded me of 9-11, The War in Iraq and Katrina. Then he went on to tell me how great Bush handled all that… I was like OK, I’ll give you an inch. 9-11 and Katrina could not be reasonable avoided so we picked up the pieces. Wars are unpredictable so I offered an excuse. However, the border issue was no surprise and he needs to take full blame for lack of attentiveness. It did not sneak up on him like a thief in the night. In fact, it was the number one question asked by Americans during the debate. We put it right up front in his face. And he campaign promised no Amnesty! American voters will not forget this. The Republicans will not be able to dust this under the rug, with damage control. The Party hopes it will all blow over but it will not. The Republicans better save themselves right now and get their rogue Congressmen under control. They need to publicly shun the president and stop courting the Latino vote because you are shooting yourselves in the foot and loosing your base. If this foolish guest worker amnesty passes both houses of Congress, it will take years for the Republican party to recover. This should be the golden age for the Republican party, since they have a Republican controlled Congress and Presidency. What a mess they have made and in the process loosing the trust of the voters.

Bush, you want a better approval rating and to make Americans happy with you?
    Then dump the guest worker amnesty and get your butt in gear and start enforcing our laws.

I’m mad! Can you tell? I turn into a total smart mouth.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KM

I'm so happy so many people in this country have woken up and discovered what a complete and utter failure of a leader Bush is..unfortunately it has taken 6 long years for this to happen and now we're stuck in more than one large mess. I only hope that the American public will stand up and have the strength to reclaim our country and the decisions that this (very loosely put) leader of ours will not damage our future generations.

The 2004 reelection was the only time in my life that I honestly thought becoming a Canadian citizen looked awfully good and as a veteran in our armed forces it makes me want to cry as I love this great country but the way it's going now...it's not looking good. I can't believe that our own countrymen and women are made to feel threatened by marching in their own rallies in their OWN country and being spit on and yelled at by these illegals. I'm so disgusted and yet feel as if our voices land on deaf ears in Washington.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

President Fox is in my State right now. I hope his visa or green card is up to date.
    Funny how the government can deporte people with expired visas but can't or won't do a thing with people crossing our borders illegally.
    If the US government would enforce the laws already on the books, or pass laws that are the same as Mexican law we wouldn't have a problem with illegal immigrations. Mexico law can and does give illegal immigrates entering their country up to five years in prison. Mexico has a large military presents on both their southern and northern borders, but doesn't want the US to have any military present on its borders! Maybe its because Mexico biggest export is exporting their poor, and they don't want it stopped by a military present on our side. Fox wants to dump it's poor on America, so he won't have to deal with the problem himself.
    If Mexico would use its large oil income to support new jobs in Mexico instead of lining their elites pockets maybe there wouldn't be a need for the poor to come to the US seeking jobs.
    The Senate bill is almost the same as the bill passed in 1986, parts of it are almost word for word. It didn't work then and it won't work as written by this Senate now. The border must be sucure first, than we can discuss a new green card approach, with stiff penalties for anyone who hires illegals. Maybe a system of employers asking for certain number of workers for a certain amount of time and having the State Department allowing that number of green cards to be issued. When that certain amount to time is up, those green card would expire and those workers would have to go home.
    If 12 million illegals are given amnesty in some form now, in a few years after they have brought their families, under present laws, across the border we will have 30 million spainish speaking new Americans and another 20 million waiting to cross. Will we have to start all over again with a new 'amnesty' law when the old amnesty law ends up like it did under the law of 1986?

No one says it better than Georgie himself:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says: Fool me once, shame on [pause] shame on you. [Pause] Fool me [long, uncomfortable, agonizing pause] you can't get fooled again."
    Source: The Washington Post, "The Reliable Source," Lloyd Grove, Sept. 18, 2000

......and the ever popular Bushism:

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
    —Bush addressing a group of witnesses at the signing of the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2005 in Washington, DC on Aug. 4

....and my favorite regarding his speeches since 2004:

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."
    —Confronted by political opposition, Bush explains his strategy on promoting Social Security reform. (Washington Post, "The Ostrich Approach," Dan Froomkin, May 25, 2005)

With both Bush's and Congresses aproval ratings literally circling the drain, one would think they would get a grip. If you do the things the overwhelming majority of your constituents want, you won't even need to watch any polls, your gonna win the next election. Do what a small special interest group or small group of noisy activists want, nothing will keep you from losing. Just politics 101!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

This speech was just what I expected. I expected a speech where GB would essentially try to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people and I believe that is what we got.

Since he doesn't care one iota about our opinions and what we think and since he has a proven track record of abusing his power as president and since he has no hesitation about going against the will of the people, I just do not see why he even bothers to try to fool us anymore.

He should just say what he hopes for, say what he's going to do and leave it at that.

Whether or not we will let him get away with it is up to US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turn over in his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    This speech was just what I expected. I expected a speech where GB would essentially try to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people and I believe that is what we got.

Since he doesn't care one iota about our opinions and what we think and since he has a proven track record of abusing his power as president and since he has no hesitation about going against the will of the people, I just do not see why he even bothers to try to fool us anymore.

He should just say what he hopes for, say what he's going to do and leave it at that.

Whether or not we will let him get away with it is up to US.
    If people do"Turn Over in their Graves" They did "Turn Over" Today.
    For "You Know Who" to even be on the Grounds is another exhibit of g bushes Cold Blood.
    We should ask the "Unknown Soldier" for forgivness.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678