Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN OUR GOVERNMENT. WE SEEM TO BE LETTING THE WHOLE GODDAMED WORLD F--- WITH US. WE HAVE LAWS THAT WE DON'T INFORCE ON ANYONE BUT OUR SELV'ES. WE LET PEOPLE FROM FORIEGN COUNTRIES COME HERE DO WHAT THEY WANT. WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN FROM THE ISLAMIC COUNTRY GETTING HER DRIVERS LISCENCE WITH HER FACE COVERED BECAUSE IN HER COUNTRY ITS NOT PROPER TO SHOW HER FACE? AND WE LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTED. ALL MY AMERICAN CHILDREN HAD TO GO THROUGH DRIVERS ED BEFORE THEY COULD GET BEHIND OUR AMERICAN BOUGHT CAR. BUT ALL THESE ILLEGALS ARE DRIVING AROUND WITH OUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. I WORK WITH A LOT OF MEXICANS, OR WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO BE CALLED. 90% CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND I KNOW THEY HAV'ENT BEEN IN THE STATES FOR LONG. HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO DRIVE ON OUR ROADS? IF I SAY SOMETHING TO MY EMPLOYER I KNOW I WILL LOSE MY JOB. BUT I SEE AND HEAR THESE PEOPLE TALKING AND I KNOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SNEAKING IN OUR COUNTRY. ALL AMERICANS NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND I MEAN GET TO GETHER AND STOP SAYING WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO DO, BUT DO IT. WE CAN'T RELY ON OUR GOVERNMENT AS LONG AS WE HAVE BUSH, MCCAIN, KENNEDY, ECT. IN OFFICE. WE HAVE TO GET ALL OF OUR MEMBERS AND FRIENDS TO VOTE THESE ASSHOLES OUT OF OFFICE. I LOVE MY AMERICA!!!

Nation of Laws

Nothing irritates or is as hypocritical than a person especially our president that repeatedly states: "our nation is a nation of laws". Bush is guilty of failing to enforce or comply with the laws that he agreed to under God when he took the oath of office. As for deception and dishonesty among politicians, Bush is the worst of the worst.

DO NOT SELL OUT THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS!!!!

1. BORDERS MUST BE TOTALLY SECURED.

2. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE JUST THAT ILLEGAL AND MUST BE DEPORTED ASAP!!!!!!

3. THOSE DEPORTED ARE WELCOME TO RETURN AND PLAY BY OUR RULES OR RETURNED HOME AND NOT WELCOME HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

presidents speech

I truly believe the only way to stop this craziness in its tracks is to join forces with the minutemen, grassfire, numbersusa and petition congress for the impeachment of President Bush. Secondly, we need to petition for a recall vote on all senators voting for guest worker aka amnesty and put the entire congress on notice that the continual support of an invasion and anarchy in this country will not be tolerated. Finally, we need to organize a ten million citizen march on Washington to demonstrate that our petitions are real and the only way to rid themselves of us is to start listening to the people. This needs to be a coordinated effort between the Web Sites and Conservative Radio Shows. Enough is enough.

Bush Speech

As a true conservative and ex-Republican, I'm deeply embarassed and ashamed of our President. This is amnesty regardless of what he calls it. 6,000 National Guard in Support, not active prevention is nothing. The part we should all worry about - 12 million illegals becoming legal and then able to bring their families in as citizens which some estimates have as high as 30-40 million total. On top of this, the vast majority are low wage earners who are immediately eligible for Social Security, Medicaid, Special Class Treatment for employement, food stamps, Aid to dependent children, etc... Who pays the bill? - we do, the hard working middle class of America that the Republicans swore to fight for. So much for that. I'm ready to change my affiliation from Republican to Non-Affiliated and I've emailed my N.C. Senators, Congressman, the Republican National Committee and the White House letting them know my feelings and it will be a cold day before a Republican gets my vote again.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well, here are my thoughts on his speech and plans, I sent this to the White House. I did not feel any better about things, than before his speech, which tells me, my gut feeling is that it is like the IFCO raids, just a lot of hot air, for the publics benefit, but I am not backing down, I am standing fast, I will not accept anything but REAL enforcement.

I think it is wonderful, Mr. President, that you may have finally started listening to the real leaders in this country, the American public. However, it is simply not going to fly with this activist, just like the smokescreen of the IFCO raids, I am waiting for the real enforcement to start, so we can get this country back to what it should be, sovereign.

I will not step down from this activist position till enforcement of our current laws has begun and is maintained, or unless the Lord calls me home, whichever is first (though I am beginning to believe the Lord will come for me first before our government actually does its job).

I expect enforcement, not any clever moves to make me stand down and keep the heat off of the White House, the Senate and Congress. I will be out there still, making sure Americans know they are the ones with the power, this is OUR government, not the illegal aliens, not Vicente Fox's, and not the Reconquista Movements government.

The Declaration of Independence says "We the People of the United States of America", this means all of those people who answered the polls and it was a massive majority that said no amnesty.

I am waiting and expecting actual action, not little bits to try to satisfy us.

Thank you, (name here in original)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush has said nothing that we have not heard before. I disagree with serveral of those hear that are saying we can use this as a spring board for something else. People this is all we are going to get period. GW went out on a limb to try impose his wishes. Just look at the CNN/Gallop polls 42% before the speech had approved his immigration joke. After the speech, 72% approved the content of his speech. Can you believe this? 25% more people couldn't see through the smoke screen! This shows of how most Americans will eat just about anything that is put in front of them. Except you here,
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Let's face it!

From Bush's neck up, there is only air, and it ain't fresh!

No ears, no eyes, no brain. Can't hear us, can't see what's transpiring, and definitely can't think! Perhaps only a moving mouth out of which nothing of sense comes out.

Well said everyone, well said!

Honestly I love the idea of him sending national guard troops down to the border, border security should be our first priority. But it's important to ensure that they will have an active role in deploying these people out. What use are they if they have no role in actually detaining these illegals.

Everything after that I was really freakin dissapointed, he's really blanketing us with amnesty. Anything that's condoning their illegal doing is amnesty and it's despicable. We all know where amnesty got us in the past, and i definitely don't want to see more illegals here.

I dunno everything is so on the fence with him, it's really discouraging when your own president doesn't have a sac

In Reaction to President Bush's immigration speech of 5/15/2006

"George Bush tried to be all things to all people and ended up being nothing to nobody." --William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC 5/16/2006 The Lockwood Phillips Show.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast