Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grim....very very Grim.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know she didn't go to Yale. I know she taught at Stanford but I'm not sure whether that's where she went to college or not.

Oh, Hip, Hip, Hooray!! That EEJIT for PRESIDENT. That is just about ALL we need.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're right Bootsie, it was Stanford. I guess she learned it from her Boss!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Without a doubt. Probably transplanted what little brain he had left into her head 'cause for sure he ain't got much up there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Who did Condolsleeza sleep with to get this job?!!!!!

Who in the world would WANT to sleep with her??? She reminds me of an iceberg with this WEIRD looking hairdo that looks like she took a tube and pasted the bottom of her hair to the tube! She, as well as 90% of this Bush administration, worked in some capacity in his father's administration. That, in and of itself, is just kind of questionable to me. And, that's why I feel they came into this administration with an agenda that was a carry-over from the first one.

Re: Condoleeza Rice's chilling words... (AAARGH!)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    "But good neighbors don't close their borders to their neighbors," she said
    Condi's been looking bad for some time. At least Shultz, perhaps still chief at Hoover, was never mistaken for a bimbo.

The analogy is childish. She might as well demand that the White House not close its doors, and simply allow anyone to squat and on the government dime, while the staff attempt to perform their duties around them. Let the neighbors to the ranch just cut the barbed wire, as was the history in that part of the country, and graze their cattle, build homes, cut roads, as if they owned the place.

The reason we have borders is because this side of the border is American, and that side isn't. Charity is always called for. But it isn't charitable to refuse to protect the borders, anymore than it would be to demand that the Bushies allow neighboring ranchers to simply take over their land. They want to be 'good neighbors', after all.

And with that non sequitur . .

Excellent post sevry and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

I say, the Bushes with that big ranch down there in Crawford should deed it to Jimmie Carter and the Habitat for Hispanic Humanity and move to a mobile home park in Mexico. The Prince and Foxey can fly there as easily as getting to Crawford...probably cheaper too....and they can have all the hand-holding and secret meetings they want....DOWN THERE instead of HERE!!

Nothing like Condi speaking out of both sides of her mouth while she parrots the Bush snake oil to the American sheeple. So good neighbors don't close off their borders to other neighbors huh? Funny I don't hear you criticizing Mexico for closing off their borders to Guatamela. Condi I wonder what you would say if someone broke into your house. When you call the cops to arrest the perp can that person say "good neighbors don't close off their property with fences to other good neighbors"? Gee you think that would hold water with Condi then Ms I live in a rich mostly white gated community in DC?

I hate this woman as much as I hate Hillary.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think Sevry said it well, "She's been looking bad for some time". Yes, this is true. She started going down hill when she first made that trip to Mexico, remember back in March.

She is definitely the most well trained, well behaved member of the Bush Administration. I hope he's paying her well, since he sure makes her do a lot of his dirty work!! Doesn't he? Ever notice how she gets handed jobs to do, when it's a little messy? (For example, the trip to Mexico...things were a bit sticky in that two week period....the Minuteman Project was about to happen). Jorge called them "vigilantes"....that may have been after her trip.

She sends a CLEAR message no matter what the issue. Her message is, "NO MATTER WHAT.....I feel however "the president" feels". It's that simple. Nothing more and nothing less. I think they give her these things to say. It is advance warning....Jorge is going to try to pass the guest worker program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast