Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's all about the Benjamin's and other dead presidents dressed in green, always has been. They're just more blatant about it!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

dman1200--I agree with you ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. She is THE WORST member of this administration after Jorge Bush and Chico Cheney!! I cringe every time I hear her talk. I would bet that she meets with Jorge every single day to find out exactly what he wants her to say that day. Or, rather, she meets with Cheney and Rove to get her talking points of the day. I HOPED (but knew better) that, once she got out of the White House, she might actually have a thought of her own. Of course, that was wishful thinking.

Maybe we could lock Condi and Hillary in a room together and let them at each other!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Maybe we could lock Condi and Hillary in a room together and let them at each other!!
    Now, that would be something to see!! I'll bring the dirt, you bring the water, and they can Mud Wrestle to see who is the bigger "turd".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You must have seen Lou Dobbs last night when he was talking about Jorge's nickname for Karl Rove--Turd Blossom!!! GROSS!

The mud wrestling idea sounds like a good one but I had something a little more aggressive in mind. I would like to see Hillary win the part of the battle where she pulls Condi's hair out!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I would like to see Hillary win the part of the battle where she pulls Condi's hair out!

That would be a FATAL mistake on Hillary's part. You NEVER mess with a black woman's hair.

BTW, how did Karl Rove get Turd Blossom for a nickname? Is the White House giving out "pledge names" to administration members?

That is a VERY good question. I couldn't BELIEVE it when I heard that on Lou Dobbs last night! It was like he was having a hard time saying it. What brought it up was that some newspaper was pulling the comic strip, "Doonesbury", because it had used the nickname. But, they did confirm that it really IS what Bush calls him. And, I thought that Bush was DUMB all this time!!!

I guess that's right about messing with Condi's hair. Maybe Hillary could just rearrange it!

I'm glad that the President thinks so highly of his staff!

Turd Blossom. I'd quit.

I wonder what his nickname for Doug Wead was. You know, the guy who taped the phone conversations for his book about the President.

The mere speculation is driving me into fits of giggles!

And no, I would never mess with Condi's hair. Arnold Schwarzenegger would have a fight on his hands for doing that. I think that Kim Jong-Il should be "persuaded" to try it by the Japanese during the upcoming six-nation talks.

That is just absolutely beyond the pale. I would quit too! What a lovely name for his "architect"! I might add--it might just be the TRUTH! I figure it must mean that Rove could even make you-know-what smell like a rose!!

I remember that and thought it was disgusting for grown men using terms like this. You don't give someone a derogatory nickname like that if you respect them.

GEORGE BUSH respects no one. Not even his closest friends.

Well...I 've got a nickname for Geoge Bush. "TURD FACE". I can see it now, "TURD FACE" skipping along holding hands with his little "TURD BLOSSOM".

Oh my God...and we've entrusted the security and well-being of the United States to this bunch of TURDS!!

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!

IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH NOW because we all go down the TURD BOWL with 'em.

HEY!! I think there is enough "fishy" stuff going on with this VOTE ON CAFTA that we need a new vote. ROLL CALL, hand tabulated...none of that "fishy" electronic stuff. For all we know, they had a little "goon" hiding in the closet playing with the votes. Doesn't BUSH have someone that knows how to "do" that? Didn't they have a company in Ohio messing around with that sytem?

HEY!! Maybe THAT was the "hat trick" Roy Blunt had that allowed him to promise the National Association of Manufactureres and the US Chamber of Commerce he could get the votes. A computer "geek" in the back room tapping into the voting system. Yep...that would do it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep, Judy--there was this company in Ohio who designed the voting machines that were used that later turned out had contributed HEAVILY to the Bush campaign. You are an excellent SLEUTH. I think you've nailed them. Now, we just need to "figger" out how to demand a recount.

The turd face and turd blossom, along with all of the other big-a-- turds in that White House, have already flushed us down the turd bowl. And, we are floating around in a turd waste disposal system grasping for HELP!

HELP.....HELP.....HELP!!!!!!!!!! GURGLE! GURGLE! GURGLE!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast