Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes!!! Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle!!! Help me I'm drowining!!!!

There is no way with the vote as close as it was that Roy Blunt could have known he had the votes last week, so his "hat trick" was some type of "trick" by his own account and hat tricks are magic tricks which aren't real, they are "allusion". So, I think they monkeyed with the voting machine. Because Taylor voted and he noted NO....yet the machine didn't count it...how does THAT HAPPEN? They BLOCKED IT!!

AND, if Jo Ann Davis was there in time to vote...why didn't she vote? If she wasn't there, then there would be 433 voting, right?

Now, what is a Majority of 433? 217 and 216 = 433 so that works out. Was anyone else out that we don't know of? Did someone vote for someone else that wasn't there? How do we know? Do they have a pin number to enter their vote? Oh my, I now have more questions than answers? I think it would be very easy to have these votes tampered with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There were three abstentions. I wonder how they would have voted!

HMMMM.

Well, what I wonder is WHY they were ABSTENTIONS? COWARDS. They were afraid of Jorge and CHico Cheney.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I swear......I-I'm gonna...... scream... AHHHHHGGGHHHHHHRRRR!!!!..... Sorry. Hey Condi, honey, a "good neighbor" doesn't allow 30 to 40 millions of its people to illegally invade our borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can somebody tell me how many more years, months, days, weeks, andminutes we have left until this miserable, worthless Bush administrations is finally over and it fades away into the pages of the history books.

Ohmigosh----------FOREVER, it seems. Will we survive it??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Problem is, who will be replacing him? God forbid it should be Hillary.

Tancredo would be a good choice, but I can imagin how come election time they will trot out that stupid statement about nuking Mecca.

I would be interested in J.C. Watts position on illegal immigration, because otherwise he seems like a very good potential candidate. He could definitely give the liberals a problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234