Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Confessions of an Anchor Baby/SOB Story

Confessions of an Anchor Baby
    How I voted in November
    By Ranfis Villatoro

I’ve gone by several titles or names over the years: brother, son, friend, boyfriend, coworker and student. However this past year there has been a new label applied to me — anchor baby. Yeah, that’s right, anchor baby. Trust me, in case you haven’t heard the term before, it’s really not a term of endearment.

Leaders in the House and Senate have taken aim at singling out a certain demographic in the U.S.: babies. Not just any type of babies, but babies born to immigrant parents. Technically they’re U.S. citizens, but House members like Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) would prefer you call us “anchor babies.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So this isn't merely another "granola" spouting lib nonsense. This is a toasted one.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm weary of this over-used term "broken immigration system." Other nations exercise their right not to allow entrance to everyone and I am not hearing that their system is considered broken. We have a right to protect ourselves and our source of sustenance - we do not have to allow everybody in.

9 million mis-matched W-2's is quite a bit. Disgusting. I know 9 million born and bred citizens will gladly take those jobs. As well as the 2.5 million filers with Tax ID #'s. We want our jobs back!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

We have to begin to understand one another? I didn't realize it was particularly involved.

The author is the direct beneficiary of his parents' systematic, repeated and successful criminal conduct. Without them breaking into my country and setting up house, he's not here. What'd I miss? Do I fail to properly understand the situation?

Hey it is what it is dude. Millions of mooching dogs have taken a good thing and taken advantage of it to the max. Before welfare, immigrants came here because they wanted to be American and be a part of our society instead of merely co-existing. However, today's illegal alien is a new breed. They have a plan before they come here to get on the system or break the law. The immigrants of yesterday who built this country are not the same ones of today who are destroying it.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Banned
    Hey ANCHOR BABY, yeah, that is your name. Tell mamasita and poppy your problems, they're the ones that brought your unwanted butt here.

OH WHAT A PITY PARTY THIS IS I KNOW THIS PERSON HAS HEARD THE TERM ANCHOR BABY BEFORE THIS YEAR AND, THE TERM JACKPOT BABY CAME FROM THE COUNTRY OF MEXICO. AND HE/SHE WANTS TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THIS IS WHAT HIS PARENT'S THINK OF HIM AS "A JACKPOT BABY" AS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT. THEY THINK OF HIM/HER IN THAT MANNER BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE BENEFITS THAT THEY RECEIVE FROM THE TAXPAYERS. THESE PEOPLE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THATS IS WHY THEY COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    I'm weary of this over-used term "broken immigration system." Other nations exercise their right not to allow entrance to everyone and I am not hearing that their system is considered broken. We have a right to protect ourselves and our source of sustenance - we do not have to allow everybody in.

9 million mis-matched W-2's is quite a bit. Disgusting. I know 9 million born and bred citizens will gladly take those jobs. As well as the 2.5 million filers with Tax ID #'s. We want our jobs back!
    I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I'M SICK OF HEARING THAT OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS BROKEN WHEN ITS NOT. AND AS YOU SAID, WE DEFINATELY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY WHO CAN AND CAN'T COME INTO THE COUNTRY JUST AS EVERY OTHER COUNTRY DOES. THEY JUST WANT TO REFORM OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS IN ORDER TO SUIT THEM AND THEIR AGENDA. AS FOR THE 14TH AMENDMENT, IT IS THERE IN BLACK&WHITE THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT PROTECTED UNDER THE 14TH PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Banned
    I almost shed a tear reading this story. But then I broke out laughing.

On further thought it was probably one of those tears of laughter we get when hearing something so ludicrously funny.

"Jackpot baby".... umm yah. Kind of sums it up.

Everyone has a sob story of some type. Of course mine doesn't mean jack to them. Wanna hear mine? I can guarantee mine is 10x worse then these illegal sob stories yet as a disabled vet who's entire IT field was outsourced to India can't even get a break or aid from the government. Yet we can easily afford all this crap for illegal aliens.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Let me break out the violin.........

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast