Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="AmericanElizabeth"][quote]Yet despite all of our parents’ sacrifices, we “anchor babiesâ€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Wish I could scream what you just wrote all across the nation. WE are the ones who are post-racial and THEY are the ones who are racist, nationalist, xenophobic, etc.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    thedramaofmylife, I have been there (other than both my husband and I are non-Hispanic), and were there for too long in that place (7 years). Do ALL you can to spare yourselves as soon as you can. We now live outside of town, in a small town, the one I grew up in, and we also live in the countryside outside of the towns city limits. Peaceful, and it seems for the last month we have been "detoxing" from the continual stress we endured for so long.

Before we had moved there and ever lived within their midst, I had little opinion on illegal immigration, but after having been subjected to their bull for so long, all of our opinions are so strong.

After all that I have no sympathy for those kids, maybe pity for what their parents did to them in their lives, but I do not buy how their parents made sacrifices. No, sacrifices are when your parents make decisions to do right no matter their own upbringing (not continuing the dysfunctional cycle), doing right although times are financially tough (as those who went through the Great Depression did), instead of taking the easy road that involved breaking laws to "have a better life".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="thedramaofmylife"][quote="AmericanElizabeth"][quote]Yet despite all of our parents’ sacrifices, we “anchor babiesâ€
    ------------------------

First, in no way could my parents ever get their citizenship because of me; they had to attain citizenship through a system that is broken. Parents of today’s generation don’t even have a chance: Just to get a green card today the child must be 21 and must meet the income requirement to be able to sponsor a parent. They might have to wait up to 22 years in backlog, according to one study by the National Foundation for American Policy.
    The system isn't broken - you just don't feel like following the rules: go home, apply for entry in your home country and wait in line. If half the world wants to come to the U.S., I suspect the 22 year wait is reasonable.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="mkfarnam"][quote="thedramaofmylife"][quote="AmericanElizabeth"][quote]Yet despite all of our parents’ sacrifices, we “anchor babiesâ€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"

Banned
    They are showing up in numerous more southern cities. I was born and raised in Michigan. I left Grand Rapids MI back in 2003 after a stint of being a homeless veteran. I never realized how big the issue was in Michigan until I showed up at the welfare office. I being a single white young male was turned down repeatedly for welfare assistance and after much argueing was granted 2 months of $50 a month food stamps. The normal foodstamp handout is $125-150 for 3 months. I was turned down for subsidized housing of course and everything else. However I constantly saw hispanics walking into the welfare office who couldn't speak a word of english which I thought was strange this far north. After watching awhile (lots of time on hands while homeless) I kept seeing hispanic non english speakers go in and ushered fairly quickly to a cubicle generally bypassing white and black women alike. They would walk out within minutes with BIG smiles on their face and their chest up. You knew they were just rush approved.

I'd at the time work at the day labor place we had and got to know the owner. Every now and again a hispanic group would show up and try and block his doors for his day labor business and one day he mentioned that "that's the illegal crowd". He admitted he had illegals as he believed get work from him on occasion using likely fake SS numbers but since he can't disprove it he didn't want to risk racial charges. However these illegals were the one who wanted him to prefer them for work along with avoiding requiring SS and w-2's filed which he wasn't about to risk his business is a potential audit.

Illegals reach all across the US to virtually every state. There are some cities without many of them but those are generally the ones w/o welfare offices and such with tons of free handouts. Easier for them to blend into bigger cities for benefits.

"thedramaofmylife"wrote:
    When I lived in the Detroit area I could go about my business without hearing Spanish chattering everywhere I went. My girlfriend there is able to get assistance with child care costs while she works and medicaid for her kids. Here, both medicaid and the child care assistance program has been closed to new applicants. You cannot even get hired in the medical field without knowing how to speak Spanish.
    However, I do feel that if things continue the way they are the illegals will soon start showing up in Michigan too and their favorite destination will be the Detroit area being that they love the city. Hopefully they will continue to leave the UP alone.
    I have 1 sister in Warren Mi, 1 in Royal Oaks.Mi, and 1 in Monroe, Mi.

When I lived on the Farm, I didn't even know what a Wetb*ck was,(a name commonly heard back then) until I got in HS.

Then I moved to SoCal and experienced "Reality" first hand for 36 yr's.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Ooopps! I forgot. The way I feel today.

Lots of countries put their unwanted in "camps." For decades they have no life in these camps. If they don't quit their bitchin victimology crapola as far as I am concerned we can give them a taste of "camps" too. Of course the world will hold us to a higher standard yet again but you know what? I really don't care anymore. I know how well the world really cares for us Americans and how charitable they are when they know you have no money for them to steal from you.
    I agree these days. Have the Army Engineers build camps with monitoring and constatine wire with fences while waiting for them to leave willingly or deportation. Feed them whatever is cheapest if thats rice and veggies so be it. If its rice and beans so be it. If its potato soup that works too. We owe them nothing, no education, no healthcare, no welfare, nothing. Just giving them a tent and basic food and water is far more then they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    They are showing up in numerous more southern cities. I was born and raised in Michigan. I left Grand Rapids MI back in 2003 after a stint of being a homeless veteran. I never realized how big the issue was in Michigan until I showed up at the welfare office.
    I have heard that the problem has gotten pretty bad in Livingston and Kent county. I spent most of my life in Northern Oakland county and a couple years in the Plymouth. Those areas have not gotten bad yet, but I do not think it is too far off if things continue like this. Those are exactly the type of areas that are to their liking and I am surprised that they have not taken over these areas yet.

This played a big part in my decision making when I decided to move back to Michigan and to go to the UP this time. I love my home state, but I wanted to go somewhere where I could feel comfortable knowing that I would raise my daughter in a decent environment and an area where the public school system would not be taken over and thrown down the crap hole.

And that really does show just how bad things have gotten when the government is more interested in helping the non-citizens in this country than they are in helping an American veteran who literally has made "sacrifices" for this country. "Sacrifices" that do not include illegally invading someone else's country!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast