Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can the Immigration Law be broken or how do they tell that it's broken, when the damn thing's not even being enforced?

Maybe they're complaining because it's not working.? All we have to do is start enforcing it to show illegals that it DOES work.
    Who's benefit do they think it was written for?,,,Theirs?
    With our new Congress, illegals are just about to be shown that it does work and how much better off they would have been by keeping their mouths shut...............Too Late Now.
    ------------------------

"So when I first heard the phrase “anchor babiesâ€

babies born to immigrant parents
    This is where the problem lies. They are not "immigrant parents" they are illegal aliens. I can see where he is a bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    ILLEGAL ALENS ARE NOT THE BACKBONE OF THE ECONOMY - THEY ARE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK
    That is the quote of the day, thanks greenkat,
    Pretty slick Avatar you're sportin' where can I get one!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by greenkat
    ILLEGAL ALENS ARE NOT THE BACKBONE OF THE ECONOMY - THEY ARE THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK
    That is the quote of the day, thanks greenkat,
    Pretty slick Avatar you're sportin' where can I get one!
    I think you know! I've had so much fun with them - really want to post the one with the alien wearing a sombrero but trying to remember how to shrink it down to 150 by 150

On the left side of the screen is has large medium and exact size click on exact size type in 150x150 and it should work, some img' can't be resized
    glad you had fun with it, I still like the green cat!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    [quote]Yet despite all of our parents’ sacrifices, we “anchor babiesâ€
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="AmericanElizabeth"][quote]Yet despite all of our parents’ sacrifices, we “anchor babiesâ€
    ------------------------

My poor half Mexican descent son screamed at me recently to stay away from somebody because she is "F'in MEXICAN!" He is trying to protect me because he knows that she is the prejudice kind that views me as a white sucker to hustle.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Ooopps! I forgot. The way I feel today.

Lots of countries put their unwanted in "camps." For decades they have no life in these camps. If they don't quit their bitchin victimology crapola as far as I am concerned we can give them a taste of "camps" too. Of course the world will hold us to a higher standard yet again but you know what? I really don't care anymore. I know how well the world really cares for us Americans and how charitable they are when they know you have no money for them to steal from you.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast