Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you all who called/faxed.
    The amount of work payed off.

Well done ALIPAC, NumbersUSA and all the other organizations who have worked so hard for so many years to defeat the Dream Act and the amnesty it represents.

I love you all and could burst with joy. We're taking our country back, folks, lets keep it going, have a wonderful Chrstmas, relax, enjoy, be thankful, and get ready for the new year, because we have lots more to do, but the tide has turned thanks to each and every single one of you.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    Being a retired disabled veteran and was in combat I have tears in my eyes as I have been working on this issue for 6 years. Thank god for helping those in power to make the right decision. Now I am going out to celebrate.
    I cried too when I saw the magic (41) God Bless You and all of the members here on ALIPAC....

I think I'm going to hide my phone so I don't have to see it for the rest of the day! I have that "tingle" Mathews gets! As a veteran, I have to say, I am so proud of all Americans that fought and won this battle. I'm sure the war isn't over, but we have proven we are a force to be delt with.
    Thank you all for helping. Thank you for being proud Americans. Thank you for caring about our great country. Thank you for all the time and effort you spent to defeat this unAmerican bill. Thank you for encouraging me when I was feeling low and tired. Thank you for being Americans.

Banned
    Thanks "Roofer"... You were great. NOW It's relax time

Read the arrogance from the DREAMers:

theSoniaG Sonia G
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
    AstridVianney Astrid Silva
    55-41 isnt that 96?
    LadyyPanther mary carmen
    The ONLY thing they did was Play with our Feelings..HOPES ARE STILL UPP...VIRGEN MIA MADRE MIA AYUDANOS...TOCALES EL CORAZON XFAVOR!
    Nickpablo2010 Nikolas Ribeiro
    So saddd... almost there ... stupid republicans..
    Moneyraffa Raffa Rueda
    No Dream Act ;( heart broken, I'm dying....
    DreamAct DreamACTivist
    Get it #DADT. Do something right today.
    erikagrispino Erika Grispino
    RT @AliciaMenendez God bless you @ClaireMC. We know that was a hard vote and we will remember your courage. #DreamAct
    osbaldoh Osbaldo Hernandez
    #DreamAct fails with 55 Yeas and 41 Nays. The Dream Act comes 5 votes short.

Thank you everyone here for all of your hard work!! Rest but keep watching!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Good news. Thanks to everyone for your hard work.

Please take time to thank the Senators who stood strong against this amnesty despite the pressure for them to support it, such as Scott Brown.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[repeat post error]

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I hope everyone has a truly wonderful holiday. You all have earned it. Millions of veterans as myself thank you from the bottom of our hearts as you have helped honor the memories of those who fought, sacrificed and died protecting, defending and preserving our country and way of life. Thank you all.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast