Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Consolidation of Anti-Illegal Groups

There is strength in numbers. There are a considerable number of anti-illegal-immigration groups out there (not a few of which I am a member). Maybe we can focus on uniting and strengthening for a much more cohesive and effective fight. After all, that's what the much-hated ACLU and LA RAZA and numerous other successful activist groups have done. It takes talk, but it also takes ACTION. We need visibility and we need numbers. We also need organization.

Anyone interested? I will voice this need with the other groups of which I am a humble member, however I have no leadership role in any of them.

Any leaders out there??

P.S. We have got to throw that "Racist" moniker right back at them, and add a few of our own, like "unpatriotic" or something, to succeed. La Raza, even though they are one of the most racist orgs. I've ever known, have used that R word very successfully to their advantage. We need to nip that in the bud.

Re: Consolidation of Anti-Illegal Groups

Quote Originally Posted by WeePebbles
    P.S. We have got to throw that "Racist" moniker right back at them, and add a few of our own, like "unpatriotic" or something, to succeed. La Raza, even though they are one of the most racist orgs. I've ever known, have used that R word very successfully to their advantage. We need to nip that in the bud.
    Absolutely agreed Pebbles! We need some slogan that counters it. Even the chants at our rallies haven't had the effect we need. We chant "USA, USA" they chant the same, plus throw in the "R" word at us! And the unenlightened masses swallow the lie. The liberals believe it. The press castigates us.
    Let's take back the word and throw it at the rightful racists! We are Americans of all races! La Raza stands for one group, so who's the racist?

I think we need to find someone here with connections to an advertising genius. Someone who can think of the correct and catchy short slogan. At a rally , hearing the "racist" taunt, I was very tempted to answer in a childish "I know YOU are, but what am I ?" That's not very inspired.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

National Slogan Needed!

How about "National Cancer Society" for a name, and the cause will be, "To rid the U.S. of the cancer that is invading and eating away at it".

Just kidding, but yes, we need something catchy and obviously PC. Since my brain doesn't work in PC mode, does anyone have any ideas?

I have been saying it for months

Hey...I have been saying for months...but how do we get an open line of communication between groups to work together?...there are several dozen of anti-illegal groups out there...but how do we join together???

Could it be possible that a group of committed people continue to contact and communicate with these other organizations....it means more than just posting links to other groups on a site it would mean contacting each head representative of each organization to report to a central group of people that would work on informing each organization.

One excellent step would be to have an area representive from specific areas around each state that would represent a larger group within that area. To take this even further, I have thought about having local forums that would focus on immigration issues and it's impact on the local community. Those people would come together to voice their concerns and opinions on illegal immigration and possibly provide solutions. That representative would attend a larger meeting of representatives that would be able to communicate with anti-illegal immigration groups and state politicians. When a major bill or event is being discused in DC, it is up to those representatives to contact each organization and their members whom they represent to organize demonstrations or activism...which Alipac does very effectively but we could take Alipac to a more larger and personal scale....

what do you think???

Consolidation of activism efforts

That's the best start; contacting the heads of the major groups. How is the best way to contact the leaders of ALIPAC regarding these thoughts?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Wee, you could private message him, ALIPAC, just find his screenname and PM him about your thoughts.

It's not too bad of an idea to bond together into one really big national organization, with regional groups, but those in charge of not only ALIPAC, but Numbers USA, MM and others would all have to agree.

No idea is bad in this war, all things have to be considered.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Yeah William, why don't you and your second in command hold a national conference, inviting the leader and second in command from every major illegal immigration group in America? I'm sure we could gather enough donations together to support such a conference (I'll be the first to offer $100 to support such a conference). Heck, if LaRaza can do it, so can we!

I think a lot of good ideas, more focus, and direction could come from such a conference. I'm not suggesting that ALIPAC or any other group break from their base, but I am proposing an alliance or a federation of sorts that would have the potential of representing millions of American citizens. If that vision doesn't work, how about expanding ALIPAC and starting a chapter in every state? Now that the Democrats have taken control of the U.S. House and Senate, it's time we start thinking outside the box. Business as usual may not be enough anymore.

You're just the man to make such a thing happen, William. You have the experience, connections, know how, and desire!

I wonder what the membership numbers of LaRaza are?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree.

We need to unite as one force and setup MAJOR rallys.

Time to combine forces and reach out to more people. If we can get national attention on the issue, it would only help our cause, right?

The RACIEST
    RACIST
    in the CIVIL RACE
    ------------------------

Well, check out the slogan on our billboard in Berkeley:

www.fairimmigration.com.

When I go to rallies, I yell "Racists go Home" at them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast