Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racist Amnesty

WOW Tim! I had no idea of that particular impact. I just spent a good while on your site, and your group makes a great case for discrimination!

There are so many negative consequences (and no positive ones!) necessitating us to force these people to return to their countries.

We really do need to galvanize our efforts into a consolidated enterprise. La Raza characterizes themselves as an "umbrella" organization coordinating efforts and resources between different groups as appropriate. They do provide centralization in certain areas, such as training (how to write a news release, how to write an effective letter to the editor, rally organization, media relations, fund raising, etc.) This "umbrella" provides an efficient hub for mass organization efforts, providing for more focused, cohesive, and coordinated campaigns. The partnerships of the groups (on whichever level they're comfortable with) would also assist in information and idea-sharing, provide avenues for resource-sharing, and it also has the potential to strengthen membership, volunteerism, and donation revenue generation.

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    When I go to rallies, I yell "Racists go Home" at them.
    That's giving it back to them. If your going to play the game, you should wear the name.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The alien support forces don't mind changing our language to suit their cover ups. Therefore I suggest we "rename" the name calling organization "La Racista La Raza." Rolls on the tongue nicely doesn't it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Start with William...

I think we should all contact W. and pick his brain for advice and opinions...that also goes for Rob Woodard of NCLISTEN....MM...NumbersUSA...sosborders.com....Fr osty Wooldridge....Minuteman Project....FAIRUSCoilition against Illegals....Mothers Against Illegal Immigration....Daughters Against Illegal Immigration....

Listen folks their are a ton of them....not forgetting NC's Bill Graham stopillegalimmigration.com group....I am sure that there are local groups in everyone of your states....

But I promised W. that these ideas needs to go through him if they are going to be posted on ALIPAC....

I promised that I would control my zealous over ambitious behavior....

However, I am totally pissed the out come of this election...it was good to get some of the corruption out of Washington and local and state governments but I am not making a promise to myself and everyone here that I am running for public office in a couple years....

I will spenc the next couple years learning, educating and networking the scene to make contacts and to run for local office then state wide....

We need change!!! This election 2 days ago was about the war in Iraq and the corruption but when those Democrats start voting on bills that will allow amnesty for illegals, offer them welfare, education, and citizenship right out of our pockets...people are going to wake up to the HUGE mistake they made during this election...

I here by offer my services to my fellow constituents as a possible candidate for 2008....in the meantime I will learn to spell without the assistance of a spell checker...ha ha...

So let's get together!!!

W. advice us...what do yo think of the idea?

why are y'all so worried about these lowlife crooks calling us racist...i for one don't care what they call me.as long as they say it from mexico... but than again i am not as refined as y"all are..

You should all browse around the postings here more.

ALIPAC already does some affiliated work with other groups and there already is a national conference that William attends.

Hey gang,

ALIPAC is the national leader within our movement on coalition efforts. We set the first coalition effort this past Spring with 56 organizations supporting our national employer flier campaign.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=15554

We set the new record just two months ago when we got over 100 groups to work together on the Miller Boycott.

If you want coalitions and cooperative efforts in our movement, then supporting ALIPAC is the way to go and this is the place to be.

We are in regular contact with many of the other leaders.

I can tell you that what happened the other day in the elections was NOT the result of any failure in cooperation among groups.

ALIPAC has invested a lot of time and funds into two national summits for groups already. We were charter members of Unite To Fight 1 and we played a big role in Unite To Fight 2 this year working with the man that created Wake UP American Foundation ant UTF, Mark Edwards.

The video of my speech from this year's UTF 2 is still on display here

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=30034

While I can appreciate everyone's enthusiasm to rush out and do something new and big right now, let's keep in mind that all of our core officers and activists are exhausted and their private lives have been neglected. Our funds have been spent and we barely have enough left to keep the lights on. Our donors are also fatigued as many of them gave to the campaigns as well as ALIPAC.

The smoke from this recent battle is settling and election results are still being counted.

While I do not think a massive summit is going to be feasible over the holidays, I am in touch with some of the other leaders of large organizations in the movement and we are talking about meeting next week to discuss strategy.

It is good that we have so many groups because there are so many leaders in the movement that can express their skills in different ways. Some groups are unable to work together too much due to different tax status laws.

We are on it folks. But we just charged with everything we had 72 hours ago.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    All very good points William. I stayed up to watch the news too late for elections. When Ron Saxton gave his concession speech here, I had that horrible sinking feeling.

However, the playing field I had here in Oregon has not changed, so I will stay the course here. We did get a new mayor in our city, so I am kind of excited about that, as one of his main focuses is on the gang problem, hence this means he has to realize where the cities gangs are coming from. I plan to work on this, try to talk to him, and present some information and also about ideas to deal with the illegals that have wreaked havoc on our nice town.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William Gheen Speech

Thanks very much for the update, William! I just watched the video on the link you provided. WOW! You are a POWERHOUSE spokesman for this effort! I am a member of Toastmasters, and I must say you are one of the most motivational, inspirational, articulate, and effective speakers I have ever had the pleasure to hear.

I'm sorry I didn't check the website out more thoroughly before I posted my remarks.

Please do take time to re-energize! I don't like to speak for others, but I'll say for myself that your efforts are VERY much appreciated!!

LIZ
    smart move! You're always on top of everything

Also, we do need to pull our FOCUS TEAM and anyone else who can spare a few minutes to move forward with the towns that need our assistance.
    DIX is updating as we type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast