Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes...we know..

Yes...we know that ALIPAC has been a leading force in the colaboration and communication with other groups...however, I have been to the Triangle Republican's meeting and now I'm working with the Alamance County Republican's...I have also talked to folks with other organizations that are not neccessarily focused on illegal immigration and they have never heard of these groups but are very much interested....I give ALIPAC's website since I believe it is the far most informative site out there

So have there been efforts to contact these groups?

Also, it is good that W. and his executives are attending these events....but can we get on board too???

I have always supported and believe in the work that ALIPAC is doing...I am not trying to take attention and efforts from major issues that ALIPAC is calling us to work on but sometimes us supporters would like to work together and be part of these events?

You know, we would love to have some type of common connection with others....
    Am I really just off base here or totally bringing up things that are nonproductive???

Please someone get me straight

While all you good folks are waiting for William to again post his thoughts, perhaps you can take a few minutes to help here......I know we're all chomping on the bit to move and shake up the scene and this is a great place to start.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

The above is a forum on ALIPAC that needs YOUR muscle.
    It's part of our plan to push forward and we're behind in the effort.

THANX GUYS! Every minute you can give is greatly appreciated.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Getting my energy back, and moving some furniture around my little place for the coming Holiday Season, and this will give me a boost and a new perspective, always does, so I will be ready to battle.

FIGHT ON ALIPAC'ers!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123