Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Country's in an UPROAR!

I know that everyone has been busy. I don't know how much everyone has been listening to the radio over the past two days. It just so happens that I've been able to keep a radio on almost constantly for the past two days.

IT IS UNANIMOUS, everybody is truly in an uproar.

America is awake and America is angry.

Oh my gosh.......even a border patrol instructor just called in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder whats going to happen when America finds out that Bush and his transies is part way done in selling America out; in turning it into a North American union.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Well, when that happens, I'm going to crawl under a bed and put a pillow over my head because it's gonna get very noisy in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm beginning to wonder if President Bush didn't just open up a can of worms.

I am having a hard time understanding the fact there are SO many people that are just done with this government and their lack of responsibility and I feel like screaming b/c we still can't get anything done. I know we are putting heat on them but they will forget about this when the 'next' thing comes along.

If it passes, what can we really do!! Whoever we elect seem to fall into this pattern of forgetting about the people and are only interested in their own issues.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Ditto, ditto, ditto....

I've had our local radio on since this came out. We've always had our Fred Flannigan, WKRS who spoke about this topic -he was recently in DC for the big event. But now the other talk show hosts are talking about it nonstop.

People are angry and want to know WHAT to do about it. I think we can help them with that!!

The heat is on the president and senators in a really serious way.

But, I am really afraid that they will wiggle their way out of the tangle they're in. They are so good at "acting" and they have a leader who will help both parties untangle themselves overnight.

And if THAT doesn't work, he'll just tell them to push it through and whether we're all screaming or not, he will slam the door to the oval office and stick a sign on it which says, "THE DECIDER".

I'm really worried. This bill is in a MESS. They cannot correct such a mess efficiently in 2 weeks....or 3....or even 8 weeks.

Oh Lord.

To be truthful I think the senators know they are not going to get elected again. But if they make all the ililgals to legal that is the only way they see that they can keep there jobs. In so they will not listen to us, we could march on Washington 50 million strong in they would not listen.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

They have awaken a sleeping giant

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm beginning to wonder if President Bush didn't just open up a can of worms.
    Bush seems to enjoy in opening cans of worms. Plus there probably has been a run for the border in the last week with thousands of more illegals trying to get here for the Amnesty. I'm sure that makes him happy.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast