Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm sure that makes him happy
    Hi Molly!
    I doubt he's happy now, but he'll make sure that in the end he's standing in front of us with a big grin and making his not funny jokes for the world.

And of course he'll be surrounded by those people who the American people have the deepest respect for!!

Kennedy, Graham, Gonzo, Chertoff.......

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think things are going to turn out all that well for them. I don't think this bill will pass, and if they did make all those illegals legal there will not be enough of them to save any of their ass.

Once they are legal most of the 20 million are uneducated and I would bet my life they will not go out of their way to vote

42% of all voters have reregistered as Independants they are sick of all of this and more every day wiseing up to these guys.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I'm beginning to wonder if President Bush didn't just open up a can of worms.
    Think so, LEGAL

I do believe that, when they realized that Americans were finally waking up to the NAU and it's prongs, that they decided to take a frontal attack on America with the most insidious TREASONOUS AMNESTY one could imagine and try to RAM the NAU down our collective throats.

Don't believe that they EVER imagined that Americans would stop WORKING to lift their heads and ROAR

Isn't it SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The sound of Americans coming together!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is sweet, Sis. I just hope that they don't manage to silence the roar of the giant.

I'm TRYING to be positive, but every time I think of who we are dealing with....I could just cry tonight.

I heard all those people calling in on the radio and I just knew that our country has awakened from a long, long sleep and for the first time I felt "The Will of the People".....and then I realized that President Bush will now put pressure on the radio talk show hosts and his busy helpers will arrange to counter our calls with set up calls and................

it's just amazing the way President Bush manages to put us all back into the corral and back to grazing in the grass without as much as a word.

This is it, Sis. If he can get us back into the pasture this time....I'd say it's over. Goodbye America, goodbye "by the people, for the people", goodbye true freedom, goodbye rule of law, goodbye trust in leaders, goodbye pride, goodbye culture, goodbye language, goodbye AMERICA!!

I say they are going to get one hell of an ear full when they go home for memorial day. I am not about to let these traitors get the better of me, I have only begun the fight and so have alot of others!! So think positive, we are going to put them back in the corral But I like your picture, legal!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I say they are going to get one hell of an ear full when they go home for memorial day. I am not about to let these traitors get the better of me, I have only begun the fight and so have alot of others!! So think positive, we are going to put them back in the corral But I like your picture, legal!!

YUP!

April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

it's just amazing the way President Bush manages to put us all back into the corral and back to grazing in the grass without as much as a word.
    I am thinking the horses are out of the pasture and running wild and free, at top speed, in fine form, never to be corraled again. There is no going back to caged and submissive. Spirit intact and knowledge increased and no longer caged. We will prevail.

I say they are beating a dead horse with this immigration bill

April
    They need to get a clue that we are not going for it and they need to start representing us or be ready for the consequences! WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! We are not going to ignore or turn a blind eye to them trying to destroy our country!!!!

I am thinking the horses are out of the pasture and running wild and free, at top speed, in fine form, never to be corraled again. There is no going back to caged and submissive. Spirit intact and knowledge increased and no longer caged. We will prevail.
    I love your spirit, American Sisters!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast