Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNITED WE WILL STAND
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks Legal, standing together, with faith in our ability to prevail, we will win this!

We're FREE from the corral and we're never going back again!! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LOL! I am that Black one with the white star on the forehead! Thanks Legal! Great pic!!! Now everytime you get down , you think about this picture and remember we are never going back to the corral, no one can make us and we are NOT willing.

Thank you, April. You really revitalized my spirit and determination!! Your spirit is truly admirable!! You never give up. It is very clear just how much you love our country.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I say they are going to get one hell of an ear full when they go home for memorial day. I am not about to let these traitors get the better of me, I have only begun the fight and so have alot of others!! So think positive, we are going to put them back in the corral But I like your picture, legal!!
    Great job everyone!

Do we need an "Operation Earful" in the upcoming week or so?

I don't know about you all, but I'm only able to speak with a real human when I've been calling the last day two about 50% of the time. Lots of no answers and voice mail - that's it. I feel a bit sorry for all the staffers that are just getting hammered, but, oh well, that is their job. And I'm glad an American is doing it.

April
    Thank you, April. You really revitalized my spirit and determination!! Your spirit is truly admirable!! You never give up. It is very clear just how much you love our country.
    You're welcome Legal, it was my pleasure to revitilize the spirit of such a great patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    You're welcome Legal, it was my pleasure to revitilize the spirit of such a great patriot!
    Your alright April!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    So are you SOSAD!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    So are you SOSAD!
    Thanks April my friend
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast