Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Several crimes a day involving illegals are reported on the Atlanta news - only they don't say the criminals are illegal. But you know they are because they disappear and are never caught.

Most of the crimes are violent.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Coto, I posted it several times since I heard about the site. The stories there are heart wrenching an leave me wondering how I would feel if it was MY family! How can they sleep at night without securing our borders????

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...359&highlight=
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    Coto, I posted it several times since I heard about the site. The stories there are heart wrenching an leave me wondering how I would feel if it was MY family! How can they sleep at night without securing our borders????

They sleep behind iron bars as gates, million dollar security systems, and so far removed from normal public life they probably NEVER even see mexicans unless they turn on the TV.

Dobbs just had a story about a TN couple who was going to the grocery store. Along the way they were in a tragic and life ending auto accident that involved a drunk illegal alien. This illegal had been arrested 12 times and never once deported. That is wrong on so many levels. What in the world are we doing? It is criminal and I'm not just talking about the alien.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Hi Defens,

How can they sleep at night without securing our borders????
    Defens, this is pretty horrible stuff.

Defens, securing the border is not on the agenda of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS nor is it on the agenda of the TRILATERAL COMMISSION nor is it on Hillary's agenda (even though she lies about it). Therefore, it isn't being considered (albeit smoke and mirrors) by the U.S. Senate. If one could persuade the Trilateral Commission to secure the border, it would be done real fast. Securing the border is not compatible with the new borderless "North American Union," nor is it compatible with the New World Order.

Hi AlturaCt,

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    This illegal had been arrested 12 times and never once deported.
    AlturaCt, this is another of millions of examples or proof that illegals have been granted DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. It may not be in writing that it is DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. But, that's what our government has granted to illegals - DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

It may not be the full diplomatic immunity granted to foreign embassy staffs, but as we read OVER AND OVER of the illegals' arrests and releases, I think it's safe to say that they have over 75% of full diplomatic immunity. Examples are:

Catch and Release DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Multiple Arrests and subsequent release DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Aquittal by invoking racism DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Avoidance of arrest by invoking racism DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Immunity to prosecution for traffic violations DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

There're many more examples all over this website.

Please think about it, AlturaCt, diplomatic immunity can be used as a license to break the law. A license to kill - example, a license to commit vehicular homicide.

So what else does their diplomatic immunity do?

It places illegals ABOVE THE LAW!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Officer killed by an illegal

Illegal exercises his diplomatic immunity to commit murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Immigration's Human Cost Website
    Officer Sheila Herring was lost to a bullet from an illegal alien in an early morning altercation at a Norfolk bar on January 16. The accused man, Mario Roberto Keen, a citizen of Jamaica, had reportedly shot a man in the bar after which the police were called. When several officers arrived, Keen opened fire and shot Officer Herring who died later in surgery. Keen was shot and killed at the scene. He had been sentenced to five years in prison in 1990 for selling cocaine and was later deported. Keen attempted to re-enter the United States in New York in 1997, but was reportedly barred from entering. It is not known when Keen succeeded in entering the U.S. But back to Sheila Herring: from all accounts she was an excellent police officer and loved her job. She had been a cop in Detroit for ten years before moving to Virginia. She was 39 and had an 18-year-old daughter.
    Teddy Kennedy and John McCain tell us that illegals are decent and hard working.
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather

They sleep behind iron bars as gates, million dollar security systems, and so far removed from normal public life they probably NEVER even see mexicans unless they turn on the TV.
    I bet the one cleaning the pool, cutting the grass and raising the children don't speak english

Defens, securing the border is not on the agenda of the COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS
    Sadly , I knew that. Sometimes I feel like this country somehow, some way turned inside out. Our Founding fathers, and ALL the soldiers that ever fought and died for this country (My GrandFather did, only 6 years an American Citizen from Hungary, he was gasses during the second battle of Marne (WWI) and passed away shortly after returning home), are spinning in their graves at 750 RPM if they can see what these chumps are doing to our country. Please let your House Rep know they are not on the agenda for being re-elected in November if they cave in to anything other than HR 4437!!!! I call mine once a week!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Coto, you are so right. It is de facto Diplomatic immunity!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

My 35 year old nephew was attacked from behind my an illegal high on drugs and stabbed in the throat, just missing the carotid artery, the wound was deep enough to go into his airway and he almost drowned on his own blood. The guy then walked across the street and used a hose to wash the blood off of his hands, he was caught and given three years for assualt even though we wrote letters to the DA to try him for attempted murder.
    He will be released sometime this year, but my nephew will carry the scar and the effects of trauma the rest of his life!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast