Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Running for the border.....................

Los Angeles, CA.
    Every time an illegal commits a crime here their initial response is to drop everything and make a bee-line for the border. These people think can enter the U.S. illegally, exploit and manipulate every U.S. immigration law with impunity.

If a Mexican National for example murders a person here in the states, they know with certainty that they can flee back to taco land and live the rest of their lives in a Mexican prison. Mexico will not extradite it's own people who are cold-blooded killers because here in America we have something called the DEATH PENALTY.

Why can't the Mexican people get some political solidarity (testicular fortitude) together and overthrow their own Government, a Government so immersed in corruption that they make the Italian mafia look like pizza deliverymen. A highly sought after occupation by illegals here in L.A., pizza guy that is.

I wish there were some mystical way I could send this urgent transmission to the citizens of Mexico: "STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, OVERTHROW YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT, MAKE CHANGES FOR THE BETTER SO THAT YOUR PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE COMPELLED TO HEAD NORTH"

VIVA LA REVOLUCION'!

TS77

Too impatient to wait for a child victim -
    17 year old illegal EXECUTES a pregnant woman in Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by The Immigration's Human Cost Website

Shown in the photo is crime victim Tracy Owen of Nashville. The pregnant woman was murdered because a couple of drunk illegal aliens thought they had struck her in a traffic accident, so they decided to kill her in order to cover up the incident.

In fact, it appears that they did not hit Tracy Owen with a truck at all, but she had fallen. Still, rather than offer aid to an injured woman who was pleading for help, the response was for the younger man to shoot her her five times. Both men were charged with criminal homicide.

Police detective Robert Swisher remarked "In my 22 years on the job, I have never seen anyone executed, and I mean executed, because someone thought they had hit the person with a vehicle. It sickens me."

The shooter, Antonio DeJesus Idelfonso, is 17 years old, and a later hearing will decide whether he will be prosecuted as an adult.

IHC has analyzed a lot of terrible crimes, but this one breaks new ground in the category of illegal alien hit and run — hit and murder. In another disturbing report, driver Eliseo Marcelino-Quintero said that Idelfonso grabbed the truck's steering wheel and tried to run down Owen when he saw her.
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 07-31-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: format

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Inspired by their CHILD MURDERS in the US
    Illegals export their CRIME SPREE across the Atlantic!

Quote Originally Posted by The Immigration's Human Cost Website

Apparently the roadways of Great Britain are similarly threatened by illegal alien drivers who care little for common safety and less for obeying traffic laws.

Nine-year-old Callum Oakford was struck and killed by an illegal Algerian asylum seeker as the young boy was on his way to visit friends. Kamel Kadri was denied asylum but was not deported, instead he remained and purchased an old Renault which he drove without license or tax.

The family believes Kadri should have been found guilty of manslaughter and is disappointed he is serving only two years in jail.

Judge Anthony Thorpe said to Kadri in court, "Had you not stayed on as an illegal immigrant that young child would still be alive. It is intolerable that those who should have been removed from the country manage to stay for long periods of time and are no doubt often driving unsafe, unlicensed and uninsured cars since they clearly have little respect for the laws of this country."

The judge was seriously incensed by how weak the law is to deal with cases like this one, and how the maximum sentence he issued was reduced by a higher court. He suggested that insurance companies should issue drivers with a swipe card which they would have to display in their car and, more importantly, have to swipe at a fuel pump before being able to buy any gasoline.
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 07-31-2012 at 07:20 AM.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I encourage anyone effected or harmed by an illegal alien to write Bush a letter today. I'm not kidding. Those illegals have been sending him their bleeding heart stories and he needs to hear ours.

An older woman called her congressman and said, they killed her husband. He was involved in an accident, with an illegal and his health continued to deteriorate until he was gone. All caused by an illegal driving a car, when they should not have been in this country.

We should all send him woe is me pleas. I've got a book of stories from people I know. Send them to him!

Dixie
    Hi dixie, I always wonder why victims' families to illegal aliens don't get toguether and march with the victim's pictures? I think they should make some noise, and let other people know. I don't know if you have noticed that it is never mention in the news when a crime is committed by an illegal alien.

This one has a double hit - the officer is killed by an illegal who works at the MAYOR'S RESTAURANT in Denver.

TheDenverChannel.com
    Slain Officer Honored In Funeral Service
    Reward For Raul Garcia-Gomez Raised To $100,000

POSTED: 6:07 am MDT May 13, 2005
    UPDATED: 4:34 pm MDT May 13, 2005
    DENVER -- Amid the heartwrenching sound of bagpipes, family, friends and fellow brothers and sisters in blue bid farewell to Denver police Detective Donnie Young Friday morning.

Officers salute as Detective Donnie Young's coffin is carried out of the cathedral. Slideshow: See More Images From Officer's Funeral Service

At least a 1,000 mourners, some traveling from across the state, attended the 10:30 a.m. funeral service at the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception in downtown Denver. Giant TV screens were placed outside the church so the officers and others who could not find a seat inside could still watch and hear the ceremony.

Young, 43, was remembered as a loving husband and father, a highly-decorated police veteran and a kind friend.

Young's best friend cried openly while delivering his eulogy, recalling life had seemed perfect when they met for breakfast just three days before Young was killed.

"It's unreal for me to see the support here today. He wasn't just a police detective. He was a great husband, father, son, brother and friend to everyone who knew him. I don't think there wasn't anybody who ever met him, and that smile that's on the picture, who didn't like him," said Detective Jeff Barran.

Barran talked about how Young loved to ride his Harley and how his passion for the open road infected others and how he nurtured that by giving motorcycles to friends and family.

"His other passion was his family and I remember riding in the car, and him talking about Kelsey and how she tried to keep up with her older sister with soccer. He just couldn' t wait to get home and see her play," Barran said, smiling.

At their last meeting, Young talked about how he had to buy 13-year-old Kourtney another pair of jeans because she was growing up so fast.

"If you ever needed him he was there. When he was with you, he made you feel like you were the only thing that mattered ... That smile will forever be in my head ... Donnie, I love you. Rest in peace," Barran said, crying.

Police Chief Gerry Whitman spoke about how Young distinguished himself during his short career. Young had received the Medal of Honor and Distinguished Service Cross awards, and a dozen official commendations. But he too, said that Young's family was his No. 1 priority.

"To Kelly and all the Young family, thank you for sharing Donnie with us," said Whitman.

The brotherhood of police officers who were at the service was not constrained by city boundaries. Police officers from every corner of Colorado stood shoulder to shoulder with Denver officers. They may not have known Young personally but they all shared the pain of his loss.

"I'm just speechless, speechless. It's just a tragedy when something like this happens. Someone gives up so much to do the job," said Silverthorne police Officer Jeff Thomason.

Whitman said he had hoped to catch Young's killer by the time Young was laid to rest, but that has not happened.

"I'm hoping they catch the guy. I feel for the family, feel a lot for the family. I'm just trying to be here to support them," said Fort Collins police Officer Jason Jungmeyer.

Hundreds of officers followed Young's casket to Fort Logan National Cemetery. Kids and adults alike paid their respects along the 12-mile procession route, stopping and saluting the fallen officer.

Young served in the Marines and was buried with full military honors at Fort Logan.

On Thursday, Young's name was added to a memorial for fallen officers outside police headquarters. More than 50 police officers and department workers gathered and looked on. Some cried, others stood stoically behind dark sunglasses as the letters of Young's name were sandblasted on the marble wall, which was draped with a black sash.

Sixty names are now engraved on the memorial.

Injured Officer Recalls Ambush

It's expected to be a tough day for Young's family and his colleagues, especially Detective Jack Bishop. Bishop, 35, was Young's partner when both were gunned down while working off-duty at a banquet hall.

Bishop spoke publicly for the first time Thursday, saying he still feels some guilt for being "lucky" enough to survive the attack.

He described what happened that early Sunday morning, saying he and Young were watching people leave the baptismal party at Salon Ocampo when shots rang out.

"Nobody should go through what Donnie and I had to go through that night," Bishop said, his voice breaking. "I felt the pain in my back and I knew something was wrong and then I saw Donnie and that's when I knew 100 percent something was wrong ... I thought to myself, 'This isn't really happening. There's no way.'"

He recalled with humor the memories of his partner and friend.

"He put his family first. Donnie was a down -to-earth guy. He was fair to everybody, that's what makes it difficult," said Bishop, choking back tears.

With his wife by his side, Bishop explained that he still has severe bruise on his back where a slug hit his bulletproof vest. His wife said hearing that her husband was OK was the best Mother's Day gift she had ever received.

Since the shooting, Bishop has been on an emotional "rollercoaster."

"The first couple days were real difficult. I didn't sleep much," Bishop said. "If I'm out doing something with my kids, it's in the back of my mind. But when I have a few minutes to myself, and I just think about it, that's when it gets really difficult."

Search Continues For Garcia-Gomez

Denver police have named Raul Garcia-Gomez as a suspect in the ambush shooting of two police officers.

The search for the suspect whom Denver police believe shot Young and Bishop is now centered in the Los Angeles area. A car that the murder suspect was believed to have been driving was found Wednesday behind a Los Angeles home, and more search warrants are expected in the area.

Officers from Denver have teamed up with more than 100 L.A. police officers to find 19-year-old Raul Garcia-Gomez. On Thursday, the different agencies held a news conference in L.A. to notify people in Southern California to be on the lookout for Colorado's most wanted fugitive.

"I have a message for Raul Garcia-Gomez. You can run, but you can't hide,'" said Denver police division Chief Dave Fisher, standing alongside L.A.'s police chief. "This is probably the most horrific assault on a police officer that I've ever experienced in my career. We're not going to stand for it and we mean business. So, Mr. Garcia-Gomez, for you and your friends that are watching, you need to turn yourself in."

Acting LA Police Chief Jim McDonnell said they're also getting help from the FBI, U.S. marshals and immigration officials -- many of whom have been notified that Garcia-Gomez could flee to Mexico.

"We will work closely with immigration officials to make sure this individual is caught," said FBI agent Jody Weiss.

Denver District Attorney Mitch Morrissey wouldn't speculate on extradition if Garcia-Gomez crossed the border, but he said the process can be difficult, especially in a first-degree murder case when the suspect faces the dealth penalty or life in prison.

Fliers in English and Spanish are being passed out in Southern California. Authorities are pleading for witnesses to come forward. The reward for information leading to Garcia-Gomez' arrest and conviction has been increased from $50,000 to $100,000.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/44 ... etail.html

The killer:

No death penalty even though we have one in this state.

Hi Sawdust,

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    ...showed her a .38-caliber revolver...
    Illegals with firearms
    Is this just more of the "Illegals with DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY?" Is that all it is?

We should key on
    1. Hillary, if she wins, will take all possible action to either get the 2nd Amendment repealed or to clog it with so many regulations it becomes useless. [/*:m:200pi4rt]
    2. Of the 22 to 40 million illegals here, what percent carry firearms?[/*:m:200pi4rt]
    3. We already know that the "enforcement arm" of the illegals, the MS-13, are armed and extremely dangerous.[/*:m:200pi4rt]
    4. If 2nd amendment is compromised - then the right to bear arms belongs to the illegals. [/*:m:200pi4rt]
    5. Are illegals closing ranks with their MS-13 brothers?[/*:m:200pi4rt]
    6. What about all these cheap assault rifles being shipped in from COMMUNIST RED CHINA?[/*:m:200pi4rt]

Where are the families of these victims? Why don't they get toguether and sue the government for their loses, and for allowing criminals to be in this country committing crimes, killing us, this is the government's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Where are the families of these victims? Why don't they get toguether and sue the government for their loses, and for allowing criminals to be in this country committing crimes, killing us, this is the government's fault.

Maybe Oprah will bring them on her show. Wow, that would make an impact on all of those who have no idea about what is going on. But, of course, the PC world wouldn't tolerate such a show...If it was U.S. Soldiers that did it then it would be a whole different ball game wouldn't it.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

ArticleIV,

I emailed Oprah in April re the illegal immigration issue, pointing out all the consequences to our nation, and asking her what would happen, if the most generous folk in the world, the American people can't donate to her causes, then who would? I even sent my story to validate my position, concern and to prove I'm not racist. ( I'm so tired of having to do that!).

Her site DOES point out the thousands of emails she gets a day. I, also suggested well known names she might ask on as 'experts' on the issue.

Needless to say, I haven't received any response, except for the first, computer generated form acknowledgement of the receipt of my email.

I did this during my first major media blitz, in which I hit, not just the MSM, but also, popular talk shows, news magazines (60 Minutes, et al).

I refuse to give up. One of them will break, eventually! I'm just praying that I've planted enough 'illegal alien seeds' so to speak, that one will take root and grow. If one does, I believe the others will be forced to.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I refuse to give up. One of them will break, eventually! I'm just praying that I've planted enough 'illegal alien seeds' so to speak, that one will take root and grow. If one does, I believe the others will be forced to.
    I believe it will Pat. I just keep reminding myself that Rome wasn't built in a day - it took two weeks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast